Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ambient Voices bugged

PittyH
12.24.2011 , 05:05 PM | #1
While flying around Nar Shadda in a taxi, i hear a conversation between 2 people that are miles away, but sound like they are in the taxi with me.

Is there supposed to be ambient voices of people talking while roaming the streets of Nar Shadda? because for me it sounds very quiet.
i7 920 Liquid Cooled Vantage 2x Corsair SSD 128&64g 640g/b Raid 0 Gigabyte EX58-UD3R 3x27" eyefinity Crossfire 5870 Antec True 850 Logitech G15 6 gig corsair dominator 1600
Windows 7 x64
http://phoenix.marajade.info/index.php

carnac_fett
12.24.2011 , 05:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by PittyH View Post
While flying around Nar Shadda in a taxi, i hear a conversation between 2 people that are miles away, but sound like they are in the taxi with me.

Is there supposed to be ambient voices of people talking while roaming the streets of Nar Shadda? because for me it sounds very quiet.
This happens to me too.

Sometimes two NPCs will start talking to each other as you pass them. If you take a taxi or run off while they're still talking, it will sound as though they're still right next to you.
Safeguard - Jedi Guardian - Harbinger (US)

nixnyx
12.24.2011 , 05:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by carnac_fett View Post
This happens to me too.

Sometimes two NPCs will start talking to each other as you pass them. If you take a taxi or run off while they're still talking, it will sound as though they're still right next to you.
This.

I've run by people thinking "huh, shouldn't they be chatting?" and then a good 15-20 seconds later, when I'm long past them, suddenly their conversation plays. It can be a little disorienting.