Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa

TheRealBrave
12.24.2011 , 04:32 PM | #1
Well done Bioware. One of the best looking zones in any MMO I have ever seen. Hopefully I'll like the quests here too.

Manananggal
12.24.2011 , 04:38 PM | #2
Agreed. Coruscant as well
Bellatrix - Bounty Hunter - Mercenary Guild: Chaos To Order

ageNtreachery
12.24.2011 , 04:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealBrave View Post
Well done Bioware. One of the best looking zones in any MMO I have ever seen. Hopefully I'll like the quests here too.
Its great if you have a speeder, if not you have my commiserations.

Galentor
12.24.2011 , 04:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ageNtreachery View Post
Its great if you have a speeder, if not you have my commiserations.
Today i saw someone on Tatooine without a speeder He claimed that he spend all his credits in leveling his crew skills. If he manages to finish Tatooine without one than Bioware should name a planet after him.

ZenBones
12.24.2011 , 04:49 PM | #5
Yeah, I thought Nar Shaddaa was a beautiful zone. Actually I thought while riding the taxi that it looked a lot better than Coruscant.

Of course, while I was there, I had my only issues so far with repeated disconnects, and a mission that I couldn't complete. But I moved on.
Jedi Consular Shadow - "Sounds dangerous. I'll take care of it."
May the farce be with you.

notamisfit
12.24.2011 , 04:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Galentor View Post
Today i saw someone on Tatooine without a speeder He claimed that he spend all his credits in leveling his crew skills. If he manages to finish Tatooine without one than Bioware should name a planet after him.
I got mine at 28, with one last bonus mission left. On the plus side, I can make force armor I can't wear for another four levels. I was so worried about hitting the "wall" in crafting to where I sunk most of my funds into it.