Newb Synthweaving Q

Xtrema

I think I'm not getting synthweaving, at about 100 now and have yet to craft anything I can/plan to use or even sell. I have one purple recipe, which I'm assuming is part of the issue, and I've RE'd everything I can. I've heard people talking about crafting high end items that they sell or use for a while, what am I missing here?

Make stuff, RE stuff that you make, and learn how to make better stuff.

It hasn't got to be purple. If you can make blues and keep the skill leveled with your character then you will be making stuff worth using.

If you make five things, RE them, and then RE 10 more things that you found as drops, you aren't really accomplishing anything.

Make stuff, RE stuff that you make, and learn ho wto make better stuff.

If, at the end of the day, you just want to snuggle up with orange gear, then you are in the wrong profession.

Make stuff, RE stuff that you make, and learn how to make better stuff.

It hasn't got to be purple. If you can make blues and keep the skill leveled with your character then you will be making stuff worth using.

If you make five things, RE them, and then RE 10 more things that you found as drops, you aren't really accomplishing anything.

Make stuff, RE stuff that you make, and learn ho wto make better stuff.

If, at the end of the day, you just want to snuggle up with orange gear, then you are in the wrong profession.

Thanks, but I guess that's the part I'm not understanding. How exactly do I learn to make better stuff? You mention it's not RE 10 more things that I find as drops, and it's not just RE the things I craft. Then what is it?