Illum - proposal

ataborik

I know that this will be copy of the system which you can see in different game, but I dont think that its a problem...

1) receiving medals based on damage your team did to that player (team = raid, group etc.) divided by team members * bonus per number of members in team (I dont know this bonus right now - this need to be tested - let say 10 % per member)

example: you will kill someone and you should receive 100 points. Your team team did 70% od total damage which target received before he died (NPC damage isnt count into this). It means that your team will receive 70 points. you have 4 members and it means that you will receive 70/4 = 17.5 points per member + 40% = 24.5 valor if the same will be done by 16 people in raid it will be 4.3 points per member + 160% = 11.3 valor

This will help at least with valor gain and the team where will be less players will receive much more for kill than oposing team. (bonus can be different)

2) ress place (here must be instant kill from turrets) - its OK now

3) bases where will be a lot of NPC of oposing side which you can take (then there will be your NPC which will help you fight with enemy) Important is that because there will be many similar bases you will be able to take it with ninja team and then move your defense. Oposing team will want take control of it but it will means that they must fight also with NPC not only with you.

4) the reason to fight for outpost and bases will be opening some location where you can receive additional bonuses

5) losing side should have possibility to call STRONG NPC which can help you to defeat enemy and help you to move from mother base - ress point. (the side which call this NPC (BOSS) should be able to heal him)

by addition of this things there will be reason for weaker side to play and have a chance against stronger one (more populated one).

Edited by ataborik