Robbed Twitch Mounts & asking for a dev.

WARCHILDvolk

I been a twitch Member for years and also follow this game on it and twice they have given away a free mount for following SWTOR on there First it was a AP-TC Walker Mount :csw_atat: & now it is a TaunTaun Mount ... both Times they have screwed me out of the mount and I have posted Ticket after ticket complaining about it in SWTOR & Twitch and both of them say this mount was already given away and that the event is over ...... No S**T sherlock .... I know its over why else would i be posting a ticket if i did not get the mount's when the give away was happening. I really wish SWTOR would just simply as me to send them a screen shot showing when i joined Twitch so they can see and then just unlock the mount's I was robbed of. Also I noticed in collections that another mount i did not get that was passed out for being a subscriber ..... I been a subscriber and never missed a month from 2013 - now. why am i getting treated like this and told in my ticket's dumb responses like they did not fully read it. Please if this post catches the eye of a Dev. Please contact me in-game and help me fix this and prove I deserve these mount's I am a TaunTaun collector and it really hurt's me to be missing one now. :(:csw_speeder::csw_snowspeeder: Edited by WARCHILDvolk

Regarding the Royal Tauntaun mount. Eric posted on 5 March, 2019 in response to a question about the mount:

This is an item that was created with the possibility of using it as a part of a promotion that never happened. There are no locked plans for it ATM so there is no ETA, but it will come into the game at some point.

Regarding the AC-PT Walker mount Twitch Prime promo (I could find no information anywhere about an AP-TC Walker), that promotion ended on 15 May, 2017. Are you certain you followed all of the steps in order to receive the mount? Take a look at the promo page, specifically review the FAQ's section, to determine if you did everything to claim the reward. While the promo ended some time ago it may still be possible to claim it if you qualified for it.