Why is "Drooga's Pleasure Barge" Standard, and there are many Light servers?

trussasp

Hi all:

Why is "Drooga's Pleasure Barge" Standard right now, and there are many Light servers?

I think it's just because of the word "Pleasure" in it's title. I really do.

Everyone likes pleasure.

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

I'm also going with "The Fatman" being so popular because we as a society , and now world, are getting ever more sedentary and our B.M.I. indexes are climbing rapidly.

(really nice way of explaining THAT... good job, me)

Interesting. This may be the only MMO I've ever played where a PvP server (Fatman) was the most populated.

'Course, considering how often it's "advertised" here, that may have more to do with it than it being a PvP server.

Interesting. This may be the only MMO I've ever played where a PvP server (Fatman) was the most populated.

Most of the top servers in WoW regarding population and (surprise!) PvE progress are all PvP servers.

'Course, considering how often it's "advertised" here, that may have more to do with it than it being a PvP server.

It's funny how the name, the implied connotation, and especially the "advertising" here are all reasons I have absolutely no interest in that particular server.

Then again, marketing Mind Tricks don't work on me... so there is that.

Edited by InnerPieces