Origin product keys

DregorThule

No, the actual game codes allow you to play starting the 20th.

The codes you already received are for early access, starting from 13th and ending 19th.

So Origin provided you with 1 code (pre-order=early access) and will send you 1 more starting 16th for when the game officially launches (20th).

Hope that made things a little more clear :p

you say what?

so... for us ho have the pre order... only will have access to the game maybe at 16??

so how we play today?(dumb question i know)

No, if you pre-ordered you will get EGA depending on when you re-demed your pre-order code. it doesnt matter if its from origin or w/e. although if you ordered through Origin your product Key code will be emailed to yous tarting the 16th, you need that code to be able to play efter the 20th

Mine isn't working. It is telling me I have no active subscription. I can't find anywhere to setup a subscription and its asking me to put another code in, but when I put it in, it says its already used.

I've read:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359

But, i have received the email already saying I have early access that started about 4 and a half hours ago.

Edited by GrenadeShark

Mine isn't working. It is telling me I have no active subscription. I can't find anywhere to setup a subscription and its asking me to put another code in, but when I put it in, it says its already used.

I've read:

But, i have received the email already saying I have early access that started about 4 and a half hours ago.

Strange, are you sure your forums account is the same with the one you use to log into the game?

Is your launcher properly patched/updated?

I've read:

i have the same problem... im sure of the email and account... since i dont have another account xD

As far as I know you still need an email informing you that your account is now active, as they are trying to stager server load. I bought mine back In July..but messed up the Pre-order somehow and didn't go through until DEC 2...so my friend is on and I am not...still waiting. Edited by Allanonthx

Kinda of sucks.. I used a standard edition pre-order code, (well i guess everyone did basically) and later upgraded to the digital deluxe. Would be nice to have my product code for my in-game extras right now in EGA but, I guess as long as I get to play EGA whats it matter eh?

If you're going through Origin by the way, I was in support chat yesterdqay morning the lady? told me my order was half processed and should be completed within 24 hours, doesn't look like that's going to happen but she gave me a 15% off coupon for future purchases, so if you guys want a coupon just log on and complain.

I've read:

Alot of us are getting this. Once again, they are slapping us w/lack of information & accessability.

2 different friends, like myself, haven't gotten any emails yet, but unlike myself, they suddenly where able to logg in. Both of these people pre-ordered after me.

Typical launch chaos :eek:

About the product keys...I changed my mail a few months after pre-ordering so I'm not sure if I'll have any trouble receiving the key....my e-mail is updated in the EA account so I'm thinking the websites are linked, right? Edited by KorvusKaar

Hmm, I understand that the 2nd code that is meant for the launch version of game will be sent after Dec 16, but could anyone tell me if Origin already charged your credit cards? I've only got charged for pre-order (around $7) but not for the game itself. Is it supposed to be like this? Edited by Kuwano

How do you get another pre order code. I think i forgot to redeem mine :( and have since cleared out my inbox...

You wouldnt have access to the forums if you did not register your pre-order code. Only those who are registered for pre-orders can view the forums.