Announcing the first DARK TOURNAMENT

GreenLantern

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can get the Bozo's in my guild to get together on this, I would love to attend on Krullous. We have the skill to compete if I can get us all together. Just getting us all together at the same time and same day is difficult. I'll see if I can make it happen.

Whether or not people were able to use stims/grenades was never the point.

No adrenals, grenades, medpacks, clicky-relics i.e. No consumables/on-use stuff

Stims=last 2 hours Not that on-use.

Your argument is invalid.

thats true. I was just stating that grenades are usable to everyone in or out of warzones. Where as warzone adrenals are not vs biochem adrenals which are.

Most fights look like this anyways, these days...http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ozvYdZpOSIM/Riicg4TK3iI/AAAAAAAAAHs/o7n56S1FSKA/s400/cats_fighting.jpg

thats true. I was just stating that grenades are usable to everyone in or out of warzones. Where as warzone adrenals are not vs biochem adrenals which are.

Most fights look like this anyways, these days...http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ozvYdZpOSIM/Riicg4TK3iI/AAAAAAAAAHs/o7n56S1FSKA/s400/cats_fighting.jpg

lol, is that what happens when 2 vig guardians try to force stasis each other while they have unremitting up?

Whether or not people were able to use stims/grenades was never the point.

No adrenals, grenades, medpacks, clicky-relics i.e. No consumables/on-use stuff

Stims=last 2 hours Not that on-use.

Your argument is invalid.

Course my main disagreement about the grenades, is that if you have a problem no matter how big or powerful, every problem can be solved with a liberal use of explosives.

Course my main disagreement about the grenades, is that if you have a problem no matter how big or powerful, every problem can be solved with a liberal use of explosives.

A three minute cd prevents "liberal use of explosives," go big or go home so grenades are banned :D

A three minute cd prevents "liberal use of explosives," go big or go home so grenades are banned :D

if a fight lasts 3 minutes, then yes. but for the duration of most fights, that explosive changes the balance. So even if banned, I still disagree. But not my tournament or my rules, I just wonder why people ban them.

Why only 20 seconds to choose your fighter for round 2?

I'd assume to remove too large of an advantage and help speed up the process. You already get to see what AC you're facing. Why do you need time to inspect and diagnose stances/cells to decide who to pair against them? Your team should be doing that homework before and during the first duel.

I want to know why no grenades, specially if someone is cybertech. that's like saying no stims, cause you are biochem.

The best grenades are available only to cybertechs. The best stims are available to everyone. The outcome of fights wont be based on what crew skill you have.

The best grenades are available only to cybertechs. The best stims are available to everyone. The outcome of fights wont be based on what crew skill you have.

only if you are doing multiple cc's. a blue grenade cc's 4, purple everyone, but the Bluegrenades are available to everyone. The only difference in grenades is the amount of people you can cc, in a 1v1 fight I don't see the problem.

Also as for stims, the best stims are available to everyone yes, the blue exotech stims, so why not blue grenades, they are available to everyone. since we are being nitpicky.

Edited by AngelofCain

only if you are doing multiple cc's. a blue grenade cc's 4, purple everyone, but the Bluegrenades are available to everyone. The only difference in grenades is the amount of people you can cc, in a 1v1 fight I don't see the problem.

Also as for stims, the best stims are available to everyone yes, the blue exotech stims, so why not blue grenades, they are available to everyone. since we are being nitpicky.

Blue grenades and Purple grenades do different levels of damage and there's no way to tell what grenades people are using. Since the honor system went out the window with the arrival of the macro goblins, the only way to enforce an even playing field is to eliminate grenades completely.

Blue grenades and Purple grenades do different levels of damage and there's no way to tell what grenades people are using. Since the honor system went out the window with the arrival of the macro goblins, the only way to enforce an even playing field is to eliminate grenades completely.

NOW this makes more sense. Sorry to hear that the honor system is no longer viable. people will do what people will I suppose.

tourneys like this are way to confusing and to many rules, your messing with the point/advantages of certain off-prof's and to be honest i think thats alot of money to be asking for a tourney, yes i know its between 5 people..i read the first couple of rules and already counted myself out because thats not the way pvp is ment to be.. only thing i really agree with is cheese heals, if your gonna 1v1 or any type of tourney COME PREPARED. if im gonna put any type of money like that i would do things the way they are ment to be done. end of story

NOW this makes more sense. Sorry to hear that the honor system is no longer viable. people will do what people will I suppose.

BTW!!! purple cybertech grenades hit for like 500 dmg... not sure how that upsets any balance in pvp, just use as a stun. but 500 dmg is game changing!!!!! totes.