I know what parsley shows, but are vanguards & power techs that bad in boss fights?

Letsjet

I know what parsley shows, but are vanguards & power techs that bad in boss fights?

I saw 1 post a while ago mention that they were fantastic in nightmare runs, but I don't know why. I'd like to level my tactics vanguard as a dps, but i don't want to be crippled to half damage of every other dps

and plasmatech vanguard is fine too

Edited by Letsjet

If you want fight performance look at fight parses.

The dummy parse is nice to cmpare your ability to play the class,but that is all.

On starparse you can also check operation parses for every single boss and pt is the top dps in like 80%+ of the time

• 3 weeks later...

I saw 1 post a while ago mention that they were fantastic in nightmare runs, but I don't know why. I'd like to level my tactics vanguard as a dps, but i don't want to be crippled to half damage of every other dps

and plasmatech vanguard is fine too

As a summary of what others are saying, VGs are the signature class for "the more pain you feel, the more hurt you deal".

Power yield on a dps alone gives 2-10% more damage for a long time as long as you keep taking hits, and Sonic Rebounder is a major cheat ability if timed right (Corruptor Zero's Gravity field is a great opportunity to deal all the hurt from an otherwise helpless teammate back on that bucket of bolts!)