Compensation for Loss of Companion

GimliPendragon

Dear Bioware,

I hereby request 100 level 6 companion gifts of my choosing as compensation payment for pulling Scorpio out of my available companion list. I spent time, credits, and many companion gifts into leveling this companion and now she is of no use. Compensation is required to those who level this companions influence only to have her become unusable.

Sincerely,

Aurturious

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

To those who have not completed chapter 16 and are complaining about no spoiler alert. "--- (Chpt. 16 Spoiler Inside) " was added to the Title - blame the system.

No we can blame you. As you did not check to see if the spoiler tags were added more importantly said spoilers in your title. Seriously what a way to ruin it for others.

To those who have not completed chapter 16 and are complaining about no spoiler alert. "--- (Chpt. 16 Spoiler Inside) " was added to the Title - blame the system.

You knew full well you posted a spoiler and are trying to blame the system instead of yourself.

Even after finding out it was posted you still didn't try to edit, correct and delete it.

This isnt the first post you made about this and yet you still haven't taken responsibility or attempted corrective action.

So yes it's all on you and your mentality is one of the many reasons this game has gotten to the state it's in

• 3 weeks later...