Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkLordSnake
05.02.2017 , 11:46 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

Status update: The issue is a bit broader in that it is impacting connectivity to our datacenters. We are working with the relevant parties to get it fixed ASAP. Once the connection issues are resolved we will be able to come online pretty quickly!

-eric
WELP, let's go ahead and extend today's maintenance to tomorrow.
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Nexdine
05.02.2017 , 11:46 AM | #122
Let me also say that I've been away from the game since before the 4.0 release and I feel very much at home here on the forums.

The same high level of vitriol and complaining about playing time being wasted on updates and how Bioware EA is incompetent and it's all a plot... ahh, home sweet home.

WizardGR
05.02.2017 , 11:47 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
Too late, i just patched GW2 and I'm playing that now instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm99yillRVQ
Click or do not click Refferal link There is no try. (You get 7 days of subscription plus some mambo jumbo things)

Is that a Terminator on Imperial Fleet?

ElZaguero
05.02.2017 , 11:47 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by CCPdystopia View Post
Not trolling, just want people to stop complaining and thinking the solution is easy and a simple fix when it's not. if you don't do this work for a living then keep your mouth shut. that is all.
I'm not one of those complaining, this is my first post in this thread. But where the **** do you get off telling me to keep my mouth shut?

Seterade
05.02.2017 , 11:47 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunken_Ewok View Post
I'm waiting for the posts demanding compensation
^^ this.

Dagis
05.02.2017 , 11:48 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by ElZaguero View Post
I'm not one of those complaining, this is my first post in this thread. But where the **** do you get off telling me to keep my mouth shut?
"Fight", "Fight", "Fight"!!!!

StephanSimpson
05.02.2017 , 11:48 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by CCPdystopia View Post
Not trolling, just want people to stop complaining and thinking the solution is easy and a simple fix when it's not. if you don't do this work for a living then keep your mouth shut. that is all.
You said you're a tech but you wouldn't try the simple fix 1st? You're definitely not any form of a tech, this life or past.

EricMusco
05.02.2017 , 11:48 AM | #128 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by brother_wulfe View Post
Is there a new estimate or is it still soon ?
Don't worry, I keep bugging people for an ETA :P. Right now I don't have any ETA to provide but as soon as I have one I will let you know!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TheRandomno
05.02.2017 , 11:49 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunken_Ewok View Post
I'm waiting for the posts demanding compensation
yes hello i would like 1 million cartel points for my inconvenience

thank you

Zordaria
05.02.2017 , 11:50 AM | #130
well atleast my sub to WOW not over yet play that while i wait though i hate WOW