Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Classes

KareBarey
07.13.2014 , 01:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HunterBowalka View Post
I was thinking that two new classes that would fit with rep or imp factions.

Fallen Jedi: so you start at lvl 10 where you choose your advance class. then you progress a story where you fall tot he dark side. so you start off on the rep side and fall to the imps.

Raised Sith: same as the fallen jedi but you start as sith and make your way to the light side.

I think that the stories for these classes would be rally fun to play.

just my two cents
Along these lines, it would be interesting if a character could just switch factions (aka, loyalties). This probably gives the story line editors convulsions, so perhaps it would be an after Chapter 3 scenario. Although, alternate endings would be fun as well.
When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back.

--YODA, Dark Rendezvous

KareBarey
07.13.2014 , 02:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeSquared View Post

I think an "Underworld" faction would be cool, tell the story that is going on behind the warring between the Republic and Empire. We see views into the underworld of the galaxy from different classes and a few companion quests, and of course Makeb, but this addition would make for a much grander vision of the galaxy outside of but weaved into the War.
I think the scoundrels, bounty hunters, snipers, and gunslingers out there represent the potential for what lies between factions. A completely third group/faction just means another fleet, which doesn't add to the ambiance.
When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back.

--YODA, Dark Rendezvous