Maintenance for March 5,2013

So i guess we will have to wait another week for having our companions wear gree armour ....Damn

Longer than that.

We are still waiting on the second (back) blade from the Cartel double bladed light saber, yes sadly they made a double bladed light saber with one blade missing :rolleyes:

Anyway, you are behind us in line.

Edited by Foambreaker
Shpeeeeling

Longer than that.

We are still waiting on the second (back) blade from the Cartel double bladed light saber, yes sadly they made a double bladed light saber with one blade missing :rolleyes:

Anyway, you are behind us in line.

Is that one of the newer ones ? As the old one was supposedly fixed. They can just take the fixed code from that one and shove it in the code , cut and paste jobs a good un.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

You know I'm normally quite happy when games don't go down in Aus prime time for maintenance, but this game really does need it's weekly reset. By the time Tuesday rolls around the lag and buginess just seems to get worse

You know I'm normally quite happy when games don't go down in Aus prime time for maintenance, but this game really does need it's weekly reset. By the time Tuesday rolls around the lag and buginess just seems to get worse

Red Eclipse in Europe needs a weekly bounce to stop it crashing at the weekend (often with a resultant roll-back.)