suggestion - Best of each class duel

Obirayy

im not sure if this is a good idea but maybe to have a duel competition versing your own class. ive been interested in versing other guardians lately and trying to get a few together to duel and see how i go against them.

wondering what your opinion is. doesnt have to be a big event. just organize a time for your class to come on and verse each other for a best out of 3 match until you come down to the last person.

im still going to pursue other guardians but thought id bring it up as a server thing to see how it goes.

Thaattsss great ciraf, How about you and fugue fight it out?

Not gonna be possible, I unsubbed then I removed all my mods from my gear and replaced them with pure endurance mods to get 28k health for the lolz before I left.

The mods I ripped out were RE'd to fund my Diplomats Hoverchair.

Safe to say Fugue would have won with about 1000 games more experience than me lol

Realistically, duels in any PvP game are totally pointless, with most smart people building their character and gear around group combat, and for working well in a group. Giving the people that build themselves around 1v1 an advantage.

Same goes for WZ stats, they don't mean anything.

It sure is a team game, but there are times when you're in a dueling style situation - especially as a shadow! It improves your game alot to learn how to deal with each class and possible build in a 1v1. I remember all the guys from Core hanging out on tatt and dueling alot, good times Edited by parbs

**** yes. Need a new hangout spot. Nar shaddaa has everything the fleet has minus the pvp terminal so that's a good spot. What do you think?

Yeah it's a logical choice, we just need to make it a semi-regular thing and people will check to see who's there when they log on.

Yeah it's a logical choice, we just need to make it a semi-regular thing and people will check to see who's there when they log on.

Well the thing with this Is that someone needs to leader the way. If we get Midian and boss players down there with some core, NES and add coins then the rest will just follow or they will feel they are missing out :)