I AM A WZ Rage Quitter

RaulTheConquerer

Yes, I am a warzone quitter. And very proud. I do not get paid to play, therefore i will not play warzones which i do not like.

Whenever I end up playing the ones I dislike, it is purely due to Queue times being longer than they used to be. And even then, If I get overly annoyed, I quit anyway.

I not only quit as soon as an unfavorable warzone(Voidstar, sometimes Alderaan) pops up, but It Is also not uncommon for me to quit during the match if i am stuck with a usual terrible imp pug team.

I have no control over which Warzones I end up in, despite the fact I pay to play. I am a quitter and coming to quit plenty of WZ's near you.

Edited by RaulTheConquerer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am a warzone quitter. And very proud. I do not get paid to play, therefore i will not play warzones which i do not like.

Whenever I end up playing the ones I dislike, it is purely due to Queue times being longer than they used to be. And even then, If I get overly annoyed, I quit anyway.

I not only quit as soon as an unfavorable warzone(Voidstar, sometimes Alderaan) pops up, but It Is also not uncommon for me to quit during the match if i am stuck with a usual terrible imp pug team.

I have no control over which Warzones I end up in, despite the fact I pay to play. I am a quitter and coming to quit plenty of WZ's near you.

So what is your point? Were you lonely and needed to share you're philosophy to a lot of people that don't care?

osnap I got trolled. gj

quitting shows a lot about a person...only reason you should quit is if rl issues come up and i would rather call that leaving than quitting....just because your team may be bad and yea ive had bad teams to...wouldnt hurt to steer them in the right direction even if they dont wanna listen at least you tried and have dignity instead of being a wz rage quitter....whats sad is that you actually made a post stating your a wz rage quitter Edited by jonnyshadow

It's a good thing you're not paid to type.

Also, there are thousands more paying customers other than you. Sorry, the world doesn't revolve around you. Enjoy whatever they do to combat you being a selfish child.

What are you? An english teacher? Fixed the word anyhow.

Selfish? Perhaps you mean to say that playing SWTOR WZ's should be like mandatory community service?

Think of all the things you don't like to do but do anyway. Now, do the reasons why u do them coincide with the reason you play SWTOR? Didn't think so.

Edited by RaulTheConquerer

Selfish? Perhaps you mean to say that playing SWTOR WZ's should be like mandatory community service?

Think of all the things you don't like but do anyway. Now, do the reasons why u do them coincide with the reason you play SWTOR? Didn't think so.

3/10

keep it up!

I dont quit myself but I no longer have a problem with people that do .....

but reading this... its troll right ?

this is pure win. thanks for poasting.

You don't get paid to refrain from talking loudly in the movie theater either, but that doesn't mean you aren't a dick when you do that too.

when you rage quit you diminish the WZ experience for your team. that is selfish. rationalize it away all you want with reasons why you are justified in leaving but the fact remains. you have a fragile,immature ego that cant handle a defeat in something so insignificant as huttball.

quitting shows a lot about a person...only reason you should quit is if rl issues come up and i would rather call that leaving than quitting....just because your team may be bad and yea ive had bad teams to...wouldnt hurt to steer them in the right direction even if they dont wanna listen at least you tried and have dignity instead of being a wz rage quitter....whats sad is that you actually made a post stating your a wz rage quitter

The only real life issue that comes up is my pixelized teammates acting like idiots on my computer screen.

i quit one WZ, ONCE, because i had girlfriend aggro, and the next time i entered a WZ the ppl i play with who just happened to be in that WZ gave me hell about it. i think there are circumstances where it's ok to quit, and i think everyone should respect that.

MANY times i've thought about quitting huttball because i hate it, but i don't. lol

3/10

keep it up!

0/10

Awww did I hurt you widdle feewings? You don't like quitters? Go cry about it like every other crybaby on this forum in your own crybaby thread. OP has good reasons, and likely you're one of them.

Bad bads will be bad.

dont play multiplayer games as quitting affects others and discourages new players who are trying to learn the ropes so to speak

my guess would be that you have to rely on others to win warzones and you are probably terrible

you can get just as much valor in a losing game as you can in a winning game with the added benefit of it being more challenging

I, for one, appreciate you coming correct and accepting the reality of your being a baddie. It's thanks to rage-quitters like yourself, that my WZ teams frequently get replacement players that actually know their class and how to play, and thus are able to immediately contribute to turning the fight around and achieving a WZ win. It's amazing the difference one player can make, especially when they are good and not bad.

You see...among the rage-quitting contingent there is always one constant in the consistent poor play and losing, and that is you. So thank you for taking the steps to remove yourself from an otherwise winnable situation.

However, I must admit, it's not always fun being the player dumped into a losing situation that is an end result of your baddiness. But I accept the challenge and hope that you quit fast enough that I may be able to get in the WZ in time to help rescue the sinking ship.

Think of all the things you don't like to do but do anyway. Now, do the reasons why u do them coincide with the reason you play SWTOR? Didn't think so.

Bad attitude: Yes. Logically correct: Yes.

It's a good thing you're not paid to type.

Also, there are thousands more paying customers other than you. Sorry, the world doesn't revolve around you. Enjoy whatever they do to combat you being a selfish child.

actually my world does revolve around me, just watch me zone into and out of WZ because:

1) i want to

2) my cat is hungry while i am in a wz

3) my gf wants a kiss

4) i dont like the map

5) guildie needs help

6) zone into an in process fail warzone

7) my new favorite! 1 in 10 war zones i will now leave just because i love how much people hate it.

assuming you can brow beat people or pout or scream at people to get them to do what you want is both selfish and childish fyi tbh fact