well, its been swell but

Jeweledleah

it was fun butting heads with someone of you, joke around, chat, read, argue. it was fun seeing variety of perspectives and opinions. but this forum is becoming a cesspit of pointless, unchecked negativity. so.. I'll see you all in a few months. check back and see if it gets any better.

a certain amount of discourse is expected, but this... this thing that's been going on in the last few weeks? its making these forums unfun. its making it unenjoyable to discuss this game, warts and all, or to be honest even other games. as frustrating as it would get occasionally in AC change thread? we were talking, we were bouncing ideas, pros and cons back and forth, at the end, we were people who play this game and would like to continue enjoying this game.

this is NOT what's been happening lately though.

and I'm pretty sure the usual suspects will show up and do their darndest to start yet another flame war. and that's why I'm out of here. just wanted to wave temporary goodbye. hopefully temporary.

I remember you from very constructive and mature statements here :) solely because of that you left to my mind :p

But yeah, forums have been even more toxic lately, which is sad, name-calling etc. is just naive and won't help anyone. I usually take "forum break" when so happens and focus on playing game itself/games on my PS4

See ya Jewel !

The forums will not change until humanity changes, which my experience studying history tells me is never. Just spend your time in-game and forget the forums except for specific questions and issues.

While I'm not sure about the state of the PvP forums, there does seem to be a pretty good reason why the General Discussion board is the only one that gets actively moderated. It's where everyone goes to yell angry things at each other and be mean.