Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheaColder
04.18.2012 , 02:08 AM | #901
A little OT but if anyone is willing to trade the Jerky Schematic for an (unhatched) Orokeet bird, drop me a line. On D'xun Battle Server char's name is Rainne.
A Sith... with a merciful heart...
Lvl 65 Sith Assassin - Tank * Lvl 55 Bounty Hunter - DPS * Lvl 65 Commando -Healer * Lvl 65 Gunslinger - DPS* Lvl 65 Sage - Healer *

Micjohvan
04.18.2012 , 02:31 AM | #902
Here a thought maybe we are looking for the wrong thing? I had this idea today when I used my grapple hook gun thing to get somewhere, what if we look for those spots on hoth like in bases and ships ect.... that would be the simple solution, we missed one that pulls us somewhere we otherwise cant get to then its our theory from there?

Reshals
04.18.2012 , 02:36 AM | #903
Any imperials on the JUYO Server participating/ monitoring this thread? Please mail me. I'm collecting Livers and Ice Ferns but don't have access to a schematic yet...

Character name -- Allura

TheCeleb
04.18.2012 , 03:00 AM | #904
Since people appear to be posting server names and asking about...

Anybody on 'The Swiftsure', imperial side have the schematic? I only have 1 jerky and don't really wanna use it up on a 'hunch' or take the 20% chance RE.

Toon = Mainstream - Send me an in-game mail

TwistedVisage
04.18.2012 , 03:16 AM | #905
Just in thinking (may be entirely off as before) but the Tat buff has been involved in both how the pink crystal was gotten and then again involving the Orobirds. I dont know how it would be or what you would do once with it but it just food for thought. The second came from the Orobirds, there is an egg both for imps and reps (just going off of areas they are, both are also within two fps of each other, so they are relatively close to planet entry) to someone narrow the Hoth search. But then the Orobird panels are in the middle of bfe so Idk ,maybe I thought to much into it, I just made my brain hurt...

sfluhr
04.18.2012 , 06:12 AM | #906
We know there are two planets involved from Georg Zoeller. We know from the patch notes that one of them is Hoth. But just how certain can we be that the NVCCS and Alderaan are the second planet? In the original thread during the PTS hunt, it's not 100% clear that the two planets he's talking about are Alderaan and Hoth. We keep assuming that the NVCCS is involved, but it seems entirely possible (particularly given our lack of progress) that it isn't.

SnipeAlott
04.18.2012 , 06:32 AM | #907
After my countless hours of trying to grind for the liver, I was able to get it off the GTN :/. Means I can now actively go out and look for my baby tauntaun!

Meowzette
04.18.2012 , 07:47 AM | #908
Quote: Originally Posted by Skolops View Post
Really? I checked it out and he is not clickable.
Sorry, he doesn't light up when you click, it's just the message I get when I try. I thought maybe if something was nearby the message "move closer" meant something. I clicked everywhere else. Just was curious if the message was appearing to anyone else.

Kaisies
04.18.2012 , 07:50 AM | #909
Quote: Originally Posted by Meowzette View Post
Sorry, he doesn't light up when you click, it's just the message I get when I try. I thought maybe if something was nearby the message "move closer" meant something. I clicked everywhere else. Just was curious if the message was appearing to anyone else.
you probably had something else clicked from before, then when trying to click this tauntaun it didn't let you, thus giving you the move closer error.

Symbolika
04.18.2012 , 08:01 AM | #910
Quote: Originally Posted by Micjohvan View Post
Here a thought maybe we are looking for the wrong thing? I had this idea today when I used my grapple hook gun thing to get somewhere, what if we look for those spots on hoth like in bases and ships ect.... that would be the simple solution, we missed one that pulls us somewhere we otherwise cant get to then its our theory from there?
Thinking the same now, after more than tousands of posts since the pts, after re-reding G.Zoeller's post: some are close, but still close is not ON IT!.
What would happen if we trow away the jerky buff idea, even maybe the NVSCS ? Than just start with fresh ideas?
Nowing just for sure : the tauntaun is on Hoth, capturable...

-It will unlock many new plantes/places to look after...and as mentioned previously, we obviously are missing something very important, if not so, mosieur Zoeller would have said that we are on the good idea - and didn't said so - just that some where quite close...could we make a list of what where ideas, beside the one commonly agreed between us, but still not the ONE that is operative?...