Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

rymasta
08.05.2013 , 08:02 AM | #341
Kotta gave some thought the journal.

Kotta: Read it. I want to know more about this partner of his.

Jayko smiled when he saw Sabrina.

Jayko: Hey how'd it go.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
08.05.2013 , 09:23 AM | #342
Sabrina was still beeming with delight, You know when greet a lord of the sith, you should bow. Thats right I got a promtion, I got to nip to imperial intellgence about the way. Then I think I am going to that cantina, the one lansar recommend to celebrate. She hoping he would get mesage back to him later, to tell him where she is.

rymasta
08.07.2013 , 08:06 AM | #343
Jayko: wow thats great! and right about the Cantina... Lansar wanted to meet you there but his actions have led him to be suspended from our Order. He was denied permission to catch Galek when the council found out that Galek was on Coruscant. Apparently the council isn't neutral anymore.

He stopped and walked back and forth a bit.

Jayko: We're supposed to be neutral. We are supposed to be indifferent. .... He left Dromund Kaas. He couldn't stay with the council looking for him. my guess is you'll find him on his way to coruscant. How you can get there is beyond me. I'm sorry.

He looked at her sympathetically, knowing how much Lansar wanted to see her but had to leave. Jayko leaned back against the wall in thought waiting for her to respond,
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
08.07.2013 , 01:06 PM | #344
I can`t go to the republic capital, let face it a lord sith found their would be bad.She ponder for moment, and then looked with slightly gleeful look she added Unless we happen to know a jedi, who might want to ask for emissary from sith empire to discuss things. They make look on me favourably on me, with my recent help I give them on voss. Sabrina said with sly smile, she still need to see imperial inteligence to ask them about the way. The problem was she could not take him with her, as he would be recognised or may comprimis the empire. So what happing with the revenites, anyway? she asked out sheer curiusty

Lucifersfinest
08.07.2013 , 08:14 PM | #345
" I get stuck reading the Mad mans journal? . . . .great. " Lukarna smiled and turned the datapad towards her again, and began to read it.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
08.09.2013 , 09:53 PM | #346
The journal was filled with alot of what the team already knew. It had many accounts of his plans and visions. The parts about Galek say that Darth Valdek discovered a plot in which The Republic and Empire would suffer greatly from Galek's actions. He reveals that he does not want them to suffer but to be under his control. The last entry shows that Valdek had discovered a malfunction in the ship that was put there by Galek in hopes of killing Valdek.

Lukarna shows the relevant entries to the team.

Kotta: This guy sounds like bad news.

Jayko looked curiously at Sabrina. He didn't think she would be interested in the Revanite's business.

Jayko: We pride ourselves immensely on our neutrality. We study both sides of the Force for a full understanding. Our high council has recently argued about siding officially with the Republic or Empire. The decision was split down the middle. Even numbers voted Empire and Republic the deciding vote fell onto my Father who was the only vote for Neutrality, something Lansar and I strongly believe in. More recently other members are changing their votes. If we choose a side we lose who we are.....

He stopped and looked at her with a smile.

Jayko : You better call that Jedi if you and my partner are gonna save the Galaxy again.

He smiled again
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
08.10.2013 , 03:34 AM | #347
Sabrina giggled, Me call a jedi, no that is not a good idea. A better idea is get lansar to get the jedi to call me, as that way the jedi may think it was his idea. As if I call the jedi, lets face it he might not trust me as much. Though he calls me it is his idea not mine, you see? besides lansar may not want her to follow, and she is not going to turn in a glactic stalker girl as that would be werid. She stilled need to go into imperial intellgence, to get infomation on the way. Though she did like jayko, he was funny with suggestion of calling up jedi and try pursuade him to let me goto their captial. Lets face why else would sith want to go to their, if was not to planet a machincal device in hall of senators and turn them all into rakghouls. If they planned to go their it would to be soe seeds of chaos, so it would have to be the jedi idea not hers.

Lucifersfinest
08.12.2013 , 10:02 AM | #348
Lukarna nodded and put her Datapad away, " I agree, so whats the plan once we arrive at Courascant?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
08.13.2013 , 09:41 AM | #349
Kotta: It says here he plans to hold a senator hostage. We have to get to this building.

He brought up a holomap showing the building Galek had mentioned in his report. The ship dropped as it entered Coruscant's atmosphere.

Kotta: Bring us to this landing pad.

He said as he showed the pilot where to go. The ship gently landed and the hatch opened. Kotta ran out of the ship and looked around and the towering buildings. He had never seen Coruscant in the he was looking at it now...as a war zone. The building Galek mentioned was easy to pick out as it had a crowd of people at the bottom and a large glowing sigh on it that said "THE WAY"

Kotta and the others rushed through the crowds to get to the front of the building. Republic security officers were blocking off the entrances.

Kotta: I'm Republic military you have to let me in .

Officer: I'm sorry sir but i can't there is a situation.

Kotta: I know thats why I'm....

He was cut off by a sound. It was the sound of all the screens in Coruscant going black, then showing Galek on the screen.

Galek: People of Coruscant. I have good news. Your time for redemption is here. You can repay all of the evil debts you owe tonight. First up is senator Herin.

The screen showed the top of the building and the senator handcuffed and armed men all around him.

Galek: This man sanctioned the killing of innocent people to gain a foothold on a planet the Empire was attacking. His sentence is death. However if you grant me an audience with the Supreme Chancellor in one hour I will let him live. Any attempts to stop me will result in countless loss of life.

The screen returned to normal and the public went crazy. The beginnings of a riot could be seen.

Kotta: You have to let us up there or people will die.

Officer: Alright

Kotta noticed a man arguing with another officer. He was saying that he was paid to track and kill Galek. Kotta thought he could help.

Kotta: He's with me .

The officer let Kaydon inside with Kotta and the others.

Kotta: Kotta Terress, and you are ?
www.remnantsofhope.com

jimdarkmagic
08.13.2013 , 11:30 AM | #350
kaydon stared at kotta for a minute the names kaydon kid but at the moment we have more important matters than introductions dont you think? he asked referring to galek and his crazy cult of fanatics
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over