Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 8 Class Storylines?

Tarlonniel
09.22.2020 , 07:23 AM | #51
1. Agent. I'm still impressed by its intricacies after many, many playthroughs.
2. Warrior. I always play an honor-bound, light side, true Sith, and get a huge kick out of it.
3. Smuggler. The overall plot is a bit thin, but the character stuff is so entertaining that I don't care.
4. Trooper. Not so much for the story as the cast. I love 'em all to bits (except Tanno Ick).
5. Consular. I enjoy playing a peaceful diplomat... which you don't really get to do, since you have to kill shiploads of people anyway, but the idea is there.
6. Knight, Hunter and Inquisitor are all tied. Neither the story nor the characters particularly grab me. Some good moments here and there, that's it.

DreXXXXXX
09.23.2020 , 01:05 PM | #52
1. SI
2. SW
3. IA
4. JK
5. JC - I enjoyed chapters 1 & 2, but chapter 3 was terrible.
6. BH - Chapter 1 was great, the rest...eh.
Can't say much on the rest since haven't finished smuggler yet so far chapter 1 was good.
Trooper story was good but after chapter 1 I lost interest. Could have had it so your squad got wiped out at beginning. Rebuilt it, find the traitors that leads to the general (chapter 2) and then find the traitors in chapter 3 using intel from the captured general or something. Would have made things a bit more interesting.

KilerFIN
09.23.2020 , 01:59 PM | #53
1. Sith Warrior
2. Sith Inquisitor
3. Jedi Knight
4. Imperial Agent
5. Jedi Consular
6. Bounty Hunter
7. Smuggler

I haven't started Trooper yet so that's why it's missing. Warrior and Inquisitor are not in particular order, I enjoyed them both equally as much.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/GKQjRF

Feel free to use it, or ignore it.