<Your Companîon> is Recruiting Active Players!

valligurl

I'd for sure be interested in talking to someone from the guild but I can't seem to join the chat and I didn't want to submit an application without talking to someone first. Is there a good time/way to reach someone?

Main characters are

Lankis or

Khal'anki'shane (both marksman snipers, lvls 70 and 46)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd for sure be interested in talking to someone from the guild but I can't seem to join the chat and I didn't want to submit an application without talking to someone first. Is there a good time/way to reach someone?

Main characters are

Lankis or

Khal'anki'shane (both marksman snipers, lvls 70 and 46)

Glad to have you! :D

When would be a good time to get in contact with someone to join? I'd like to get my Imp characters in a guild again.

Now would be fine (or any time for that matter!). Whisper Veti or call out in our ingame channel /urcomp

(:

Edited by valligurl

• 2 weeks later...

<Your Companîon> is an established, active guild. There are no requirements for joining other than to have fun, be respectful of others and enjoy the game. (:

• Faction: Empire
  • Guild: <Your Companîon>
  • Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3
  • Links: Website | Guild Rules | Raid Teams
  • Focus: PvE, PvP, Operations, Progression Ops, Conquest
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day but our group finder is at 7:30PM EST. Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleúr (alt Kepii) (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Nal'reene (Officer), Mallorous (Officer), Tekratta (Officer).

Edited by valligurl

Hey are you still Recruiting since i'd like to make some friends who like playing swtor nearly everyday like me im from New Zealand but break my sleep often so i can play almost when ever current hero im using is Kor'arkamos level 70 if that helps

Hey are you still Recruiting since i'd like to make some friends who like playing swtor nearly everyday like me im from New Zealand but break my sleep often so i can play almost when ever current hero im using is Kor'arkamos level 70 if that helps

Hey! Yeah we are (: if you "/cjoin urcomp" in-game to join our custom chat and see if someone in that channel can throw you an invite. You can also whisper any of the officers, generals or lieutenants should you see them online. :D

• 1 month later...

<Your Companîon> is an established, active guild. There are no requirements for joining other than to have fun, be respectful of others and enjoy the game. (:

• Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day but our group finder is at 7:30PM EST. Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleúr (alt Kepii) (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Hanna'h (Officer), Mallorous (Officer), Tekratta (Officer), Radley-walters (Officer).

• 4 weeks later...

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleúr (alt Kepii) (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Sithari (Officer), Hanna'h (Officer)

Edited by valligurl

• 3 weeks later...

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleúr (alt Kepii) (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Sithari (Officer), Hanna'h (Officer)

Edited by valligurl
none of your business

I been looking for a guild that is active. Meaning more that 5 members logging on. Organization of ops and game play is what I am looking for.

I play 8 lvl 70 characters but play 2 mains.

Pureassa (sith assassin[Hatred Damage])

Patton Panzer (Jedi Guardian [Tank])

You can contact me in game...

playing times (around)

Monday to Saturday: 6pm to 10PM (later at times)

Rotating days off and Sunday: 1pm to 11pm (sooner later)

I am a dps looking to join a hm ops team, are you guys still recruiting?

We are, were you able to get an invite? (: If not pm me your name so we can!

I been looking for a guild that is active. Meaning more that 5 members logging on. Organization of ops and game play is what I am looking for.

I play 8 lvl 70 characters but play 2 mains.

Pureassa (sith assassin[Hatred Damage])

Patton Panzer (Jedi Guardian [Tank])

You can contact me in game...

playing times (around)

Monday to Saturday: 6pm to 10PM (later at times)

Rotating days off and Sunday: 1pm to 11pm (sooner later)

I added your name and will try to catch you when you are on (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleúr (alt Kepii) (GM), Hanna'h (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Sithari (Officer), Radley-walters (Officer)

Edited by valligurl

Hi there! Returning player after long absence. Most experience as a Gunslinger and crafter. PVE but ran Ops and did some PVP before a took break. Been a long time so that last month Ive just been re-engaging with the game....a lot has changed!

Simply put....just looking to have a good home! I'm active.....and good team guy.

I still show as head of our old guild, Iron Rangers. Havent been able to figure out how to get myself OUT of guild! Im a guild of 1 active players! LOL.

Any way.....good post. love to join if you guys don't mind being patience with the "rust"!

Hi there! Returning player after long absence. Most experience as a Gunslinger and crafter. PVE but ran Ops and did some PVP before a took break. Been a long time so that last month Ive just been re-engaging with the game....a lot has changed!

Simply put....just looking to have a good home! I'm active.....and good team guy.

I still show as head of our old guild, Iron Rangers. Havent been able to figure out how to get myself OUT of guild! Im a guild of 1 active players! LOL.

Any way.....good post. love to join if you guys don't mind being patience with the "rust"!

We'd love to have you! :D what's your ingame name? Also, if you haven't yet please "/cjoin urcomp" in-game to join our custom chat and see if someone in that channel can throw you an invite. You can also whisper any of the officers, generals or lieutenants should you see them online. (:

• Server: Star Forge
  • Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold and Teamspeak3

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleúr (alt Kepii) (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Tekratta (Officer), Nal'reene (Officer)

If your still looking for members I would like to be a part of what looks to be a very organized guild. My characters name is Pureassa. I wanted it to be PureAssassin but it only allowed so many letters ... Been playing since 2015 with a 3 month away (house burned with my computer). I am back up and running. Been back for 3 months now would love to be a part of something good