Inquisitor More OP Than Bounty Hunter

Psirebral

The scientists over at We Haz Cookies (The Harbinger) have made an astounding discovery! Shortly after the unbelievable defeat of a warrior team against lightning sorcerers, an idea was concocted. They said, "What if they go up against powertechs?" The other minds scoffed and replied, "Fool, the Bounty Hunters will destroy them, they aren't tortured by the dreaded bubble stun...BUT... for the sake of science, it will be tested!" And so it was. With 4 sorcerers, 4 assassins, 3 mercenaries (2 healers), and 5 powertechs, they battled it out on Civil War and once again the world of science was shaken! The sorcerers came out on top!

I present to you SCIENTIFIC NONSENSE Part 3!

Features:

8 Man Death From Above!

8 Man Flamethrower!

8 Man Rocket Punch! (on me...)

8 Men Get Trolled! (Lainon is master Cuban Troller)

NOTE: Seriously though, this was meant to be a fun little game amongst guildies to see how it would turn out. For the love of whatever god you worship, DO NOT try and dissect this match as if it were a real game. If you must know, the sorcerers had the win as we wiped the BH team multiple times leaving us room to cap.

Edited by Psirebral

It was fun, but I did notice the BH's had a couple of redundant specs (like Pyro Mercs and AP PT's).

In this kind of set-up, it may have been better to go with something like

2-3 Healing Mercs

3-4 Pyro PTs

1-2 Tank PTs

However I do think you'd still have won. :D Go Dps Sorcs!

The scientists over at We Haz Cookies (The Harbinger) have made an astounding discovery! Shortly after the unbelievable defeat of a warrior team against lightning sorcerers, an idea was concocted. They said, "What if they go up against powertechs?" The other minds scoffed and replied, "Fool, the Bounty Hunters will destroy them, they aren't tortured by the dreaded bubble stun...BUT... for the sake of science, it will be tested!" And so it was. With 4 sorcerers, 4 assassins, 3 mercenaries (2 healers), and 5 powertechs, they battled it out on Civil War and once again the world of science was shaken! The sorcerers came out on top!

I present to you SCIENTIFIC NONSENSE Part 3!

Features:

8 Man Death From Above!

8 Man Flamethrower!

8 Man Rocket Punch! (on me...)

8 Men Get Trolled! (Lainon is master Cuban Troller)

NOTE: Seriously though, this was meant to be a fun little game amongst guildies to see how it would turn out. For the love of whatever god you worship, DO NOT try and dissect this match as if it were a real game. If you must know, the sorcerers had the win as we wiped the BH team multiple times leaving us room to cap.

Both consular/inquistor are op not just inq. These 2 classes even after a year are just insanely op. The problem is cons/inq's have no skill rotation its just spam lightning/rocks and thats it.

Bh isnt as op as cons/inq's are. Cons/inq's need better skill rotation and lightning/rocks need a HUGE cooldown. Its just stupid op to be sitting there spamming rocks/lightning and exploding everything.

Theres a reason 8 out of 10 people play cons/inq's as thiers main. I gaurantee if rocks/lightning have a huge cooldown and they had to use other skills the majority of cons/inq's would look for another op class to play.

What i dont understand is they nerfed tracer missile spamming but let cons/inq's spam rocks/lightning still? You dont see much bh's spamming tracer missile now do you?

So i wouldnt say inquistor isnt the only op thing its both con/inq both those classes need better skill rotation and all thier cc should be on the same cooldown no class should be spamming endless cc.

Edited by publicenemies

We'll try to put together an assassin vs sorcerer game next.

You know what would be FAAAAAABULOUS? If you did a team of operatives. But I see two problems with this.

A) It may be hard to co-ordinate all 8 of the server's operatives to log in simultaneously.

3) The last time a 'team of operatives' stepped into a warzone what ensued at 66 months straight of solid nerfing.

On second thought, don't do it...

You know what would be FAAAAAABULOUS? If you did a team of operatives. But I see two problems with this.

A) It may be hard to co-ordinate all 8 of the server's operatives to log in simultaneously.

3) The last time a 'team of operatives' stepped into a warzone what ensued at 66 months straight of solid nerfing.

On second thought, don't do it...

For the sake of another nerf to operatives... it will be done.