Woooookieee Life Day!

Arixiwi

"This holiday is yours, but we all share with you the hope that this day brings us closer to freedom, and to harmony, and to peace. No matter how different we appear, we're all the same in our struggle against the powers of evil and darkness. I hope that this day will always be a day of joy in which we can reconfirm our dedication and our courage. And more than anything else, our love for one another. This is the promise of the Tree of Life."

- Princess Leia Organa on Wookiee Life Day.

Greetings members of The Progenitor!

As some will undoubtedly have noticed, Wookiee Life Day (sometimes referred to as "Christmas" ((Never did quite understand where they got that word from...)) ) will be upon us in 18 Galactic Standard Days time, meaning there is much to prepare in a very short time, but fear not! First Knowledge is taking care of your Life Day needs.

What, you don't know what Life Day is? well let me explain!

Every three years (or in our case, one year) the proud Wookiee people celebrate life itself below their trees on Kashyyyk it was also a time of remembrance for those who had passed, and celebration for those who had just started their adventures into the Galaxy.

Our soldiers from the 554th Battalion are already hard at work preparing the Alderaan Cantina for an amazing party with games and fun all around, be sure to check out our website: http://www.FirstKnowledge.tk for continuous information regarding Life Day festivities!

Date: Sunday 23rd of December 2012

Time: 12AM GMT to ------

Ohh, and to get you all in the mood:

Edited by Arixiwi

I'd like to let you know I love how you announced the event. And the music realy put me in the mood!

But I asume this event of yours if meant for the Republic side of the server? If so, that would be a shame, as my Mercenary would be happily to join you in this celebration!

I'd like to let you know I love how you announced the event. And the music realy put me in the mood!

But I asume this event of yours if meant for the Republic side of the server? If so, that would be a shame, as my Mercenary would be happily to join you in this celebration!

Thank you!, Currently the event is Republic Only, since it's on Alderaan's Cantina. But we're looking for an Imperial Alternative as well because of more interested voiced by whispers as well.

Might even have us all show up on the same planet! I'll update when there is more to tell.