Attention developers!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonmamma

There is a major problem that is already costing you subscriptions....the ability for ranked pvp players to queue and just dominate unranked warzones. This needs to be corrected immediately if you want the game to continue strong. Either put in coding that once you queue ranked you can no longer queue unranked, or better yet....RANKED TOONS GET NO VALOR GAIN IN UNRANKED WARZONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THIS FIXED NOW!!!!!!!! I already know of at least 40 people who have cancelled their subscriptions precisely because of this issue. Even World of Warcraft realized this as a problem and fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There is a major problem that is already costing you subscriptions....the ability for ranked pvp players to queue and just dominate unranked warzones. This needs to be corrected immediately if you want the game to continue strong. Either put in coding that once you queue ranked you can no longer queue unranked, or better yet....RANKED TOONS GET NO VALOR GAIN IN UNRANKED WARZONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THIS FIXED NOW!!!!!!!! I already know of at least 40 people who have cancelled their subscriptions precisely because of this issue. Even World of Warcraft realized this as a problem and fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Are you high?

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

AND NOW COME ALL THE POSTS FROM THOSE WHO ARE RANKED PLAYERS AND DON'T WANT THEIR VALOR FARMING PRIVILEGES REMOVED....THEY CAN'T CUT IT IN RANKED SO OBVIOUSLY TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES THEY HAVE TO VALOR FARM IN UNRANKED.....THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TRULY PATHETIC THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!:rak_04:

AND NOW COME ALL THE POSTS FROM THOSE WHO ARE RANKED PLAYERS AND DON'T WANT THEIR VALOR FARMING PRIVILEGES REMOVED....THEY CAN'T CUT IT IN RANKED SO OBVIOUSLY TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES THEY HAVE TO VALOR FARM IN UNRANKED.....THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TRULY PATHETIC THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!:rak_04:

I hate to break it to you bud, but I change toons like your mom changes your underpants in the morning. my highest valor is like 40

I couldnt give 2 craps if they took valor away from regs, Ide still queue

you may not like hearing this... and Im sure its hard to believe.... but ranked players? arent pvping for the "Elite warlord" title. we dont care about some wannabe role play, bioware inserted incentive, to queue pvp. we queue (for regs or ranked).... to *gasp* PVP! ikr? wierd....

Edited by Seterade

FYI farming valor in ranked is way quicker than in regs :)

Obviously somethings upset you, but how about explaining the situation in some detail and maybe we can explain what’s happening.

Here is what I can tell you from the little you’ve said.

I can tell you categorically that ranked players DONT farm Valor. It’s not even on dedicated pvpers radar because it’s meaningless. The only people I know who farm Valor are casuals or achievement hunters.

As for ranked players in regs, you may not realise that there is only ranked arena format? There is no ranked objective format. Which means players like myself who enjoy or prefer objective pvp would have no outlet to play the style of pvp we like if we ever queued for ranked arena.

I dont play Ranked because I don’t like arena (and I have high lag), but I would play ranked objective pvp if we had it. There are plenty of other people who feel the same way. If you are playing against good players you think should be in ranked, they probably aren’t ranked players and are just better than you.

Bioware have also added mats and rewards for doing ranked. These mats cannot be obtained any other way, so people go into ranked to just farm mats. Lots of those people don’t have the skill to be in ranked and actually ruin the quality of ranked. But Bioware won’t put a skill gate on them to make it harder to get into ranked. What makes you think they will put a skill gate on regs to stop good players from getting into it?

Plus, those mat farmers who aren’t good enough for ranked, would never be able to play reg pvp again if they used your proposed skill gate once they queued ranked.

Wether you like it or not, lvl 70 reg pvp is end game pvp for everyone.

If you are getting stomped by skilled players in lvl 70 regs, then you have 3 choices.

1. Learn to pvp in lowbies and Mids (like the game was designed) and not learn at lvl 70

2. Learn to get better in lvl 70 pvp the hard way by grinding against better players

3. Dont pvp

that's cute, I remember when i had my first Beer.

This is the most troll post i saw in a last few months. Either you got rekt by much more skilled players in unranked or you just trolling. Players who participate in ranked have all rights to play unranked whenever they want.

/Trolled

1. Good ranked players are not necessarily good reg players (unless they get an arena, in which they can sometimes solo-carry).

2. There can never be a rule to prevent access to a certain aspect of the game just because just because a player is legitimately good, it doesn't make any sense.

3. Full auto with CAPS LOCK or "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" usually makes any post be taken far less seriously than it would otherwise be taken.

To emphasize point 2: It is a legitimate thing to discuss prevention of skill-stacking on one team such as premades, and even then there are logical points to both sides. It is NOT legitimate to even consider prevention of participation from a certain player permanently just because he reached a certain skill cap. It would essentially make the game a temporary purchase because most human beings are capable of self-improvement and will eventually reach that skill. All PVP subscribers (people who don't subscribe for other contents) would immediately quit if it would happen.

uh... I need whatever you are smoking mate. :D

Just kidding. ranked is about ranking in arena only and regs are about winning in mix of objective, dominate and arena maps. Valor has nothing to do with it as valor does nothing except as a small gate to ranked (valor 25).

So calm down before you break your keyboard and monitor. :p