PvE Highest DPS - Post your DPS

Mission_dj

I found peckinpaugh's quote to be incorrect on so many levels. So we have to be crap for 70% of the fight to be decent for the last 30% of the fight? There are ZERO fights in this game that use mechanics like that, and it's a horrible way to balance classes, it's like saying "you can only be viable for the end of the fights and nowhere else" and that's such bs. not to mention the destruction of the spec for pvp. Oh, so I'm supposed to be constantly tab dotting and be unable to put any pressure with my CLEANSABLE DoTs? I don't want my options to be "tank, play a weaker operative, or reroll"

I want to play a FUN spec, not this dumbed down crap for bads to play. The reason why madness was so fun, was the complexity, never have I encountered such a fun spec in game, and to see it ruined puts me off playing my assassin anymore since BioWare's metrics say it's balanced, but really, it's terrible. Not even worth speccing anymore.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your reply Anstalt.

The reason I always get guildies to do a parse without Stim or Adrenal is that as there are several types of both, it can make comparing one shadow to another unbalanced.

I know this might be asking a bit, but do you think it would be possible to do a test without a stim and adrenal?

It will help one of the shadows in the guild, at least give him something to aim for!

Also, any chance of a breakdown of your stats?

Every shadow will obviously use a willpower stem and a power adrenal and if they are not using an exotech to get the most out of their gear then they are being foolish and their low numbers are their own fault.

I found peckinpaugh's quote to be incorrect on so many levels. So we have to be crap for 70% of the fight to be decent for the last 30% of the fight? There are ZERO fights in this game that use mechanics like that, and it's a horrible way to balance classes, it's like saying "you can only be viable for the end of the fights and nowhere else" and that's such bs. not to mention the destruction of the spec for pvp. Oh, so I'm supposed to be constantly tab dotting and be unable to put any pressure with my CLEANSABLE DoTs? I don't want my options to be "tank, play a weaker operative, or reroll"

I want to play a FUN spec, not this dumbed down crap for bads to play. The reason why madness was so fun, was the complexity, never have I encountered such a fun spec in game, and to see it ruined puts me off playing my assassin anymore since BioWare's metrics say it's balanced, but really, it's terrible. Not even worth speccing anymore.

I agree 100%.

The complexity of the rotation made it tricky to master, therefore making it a lot of fun and rewarding when you get it right. Which not everyone could do. I loved the "balance" (which is where i thought the name came from) of moving in and out of 4m/10m/30m range. Force attacks, saber attacks..... It was GREAT to play!!

kk, so they made a mistake when they first made the trees. But it works so well and is a tonne of fun to play for so many people. Why try to fix it now? This build is obviously better than what they intended so why "fix" it...

But to the shelf my shadow goes until they hopefully "break" it again.

Anyone can help me with increase my dps? Maybe change some gear, or give me advice with rotation\build.

My current max dps = 1607 (Without stim or adrenal with useable relic +350 Power)

http://www.torparse.com/a/177787/2/0/Overview

Here my gear

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/720bfd0e-9283-45a3-86bf-e7c8dcdc6639

and my stat

Damage (Pri) 1062.5 - 1264.5

Bonus Damage 658.5

Accuracy 100.20%

Critical Chance 38.43%

Critical Multiplier 76.10%

Willpower 2100

Power 773

Accuracy (100.20%) 297