36/3/7 Sharpshooter Guide [UPDATED]

SamuelAU

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.7k. Seems like I have quite a ways to go, I'm getting a smidge over 3k in full 78s but without using an adrenal & with Obroan relics, though I don't think I have best in slot enhancements (I've got 1-2 alacrity enhancements which I should probably change to power/surge & I think one of the accuracy enhancements is the low power one)...

The guide has finally been updated (see first post).

The actual skill tree build is 36/4/6. I changed the title of the thread, but for some reason (maybe because it's a sticky) this change isn't being reflected. For now, the title of the guide is inaccurate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To OP,

"Serendipitous Assault: Kell Dragon (double procs) > Underworld (double procs) > Dread Forged > Obroan > Arkanian"

The Obroan relic does a double proc. Thanks for the great guide, its very useful.

v/r,

Delzip

• 4 weeks later...
I found that when I used Takedown in place of Followthrough in my rotation it used up my energy like that *snaps finger*. Is there a way to mitigate it?

You need to be aware of your energy and how much everything costs. And if you will not have enough, use Rifle shot.

For example Amush -> Takedown (without set bonus) costs 28 energy. You gain (if you don't get below 60%) 18 energy over the time period from starting Ambush until the end of the GCD for Takedown.

Now assuming you have 100 energy (so not the 5/10 bonus from middle tree). If you are below 69 energy, then casting Ambush will drop you below 60, which is bad so use rifle shot. For both abilities to be cast without dropping below 60 energy you need 82 energy. This is because you regain 6 energy during the Ambush cast. At the end of the cast you spend 15 energy and you can cast Takedown. Takedown takes energy right away.

So basicly, you have to figure out the energy you need for each ability and use rifle shot when low on energy. I usually use rifleshot before any ability + Followtrough/Takedown combo.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Oh btw, with the 4pc setbonus Takedown will cost as much as Followthrough.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...