Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New computer use?

esomxummills
01.26.2019 , 05:29 PM | #1
It looks like Iím gonna have to take a break from SWTOR for awhile until I can get a new computer as my old one is severely malfunctioning (itís 6 years old). I have legendary status, my SI and BH are in FE, the rest of my toons have completed Ossus, and all of them are in Catinas. I use a Security key on my IPhone but when I get a new laptop and download SWTOR will I be able to log in and access my toons? Iíve been a player since launch but I didnít get a chance to really play the game until 2016 and got the legendary status only two months ago so I donít want to accidentally lose my gameplay.

Thank You and May the Force be with You

esomxummills

Noerra
01.26.2019 , 05:37 PM | #2
You can log into your account and play swtor on any pc that has it installed, so switching to new one wont lock you away from your account.
Just make sure you remember your username and password and make sure you can use your email that is registered on your swtor account (so you can receive possible one time code if needed).

esomxummills
01.26.2019 , 05:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Noerra View Post
You can log into your account and play swtor on any pc that has it installed, so switching to new one wont lock you away from your account.
Just make sure you remember your username and password and make sure you can use your email that is registered on your swtor account (so you can receive possible one time code if needed).
Thank You.

BRKMSN
01.26.2019 , 06:29 PM | #4
Some of your profile settings are saved to your computer, so you'll have to redo your settings, UI setup, key bindings, preferences, quick-bars etc... again on the new computer.
We have a zero tolerance policy for intolerance of any kind.

Yeldah_
01.26.2019 , 06:50 PM | #5
Would advise you to get a desktop and not a laptop for games.
APAC And Proud