The Ex-Hothian Ewok Enclave

Punchy

Greetings lovely inhabitants of the Dalborra server!

The Ex-Hothian Ewok Enclave (TEHEE, for short) is going on a bit of a recruitment drive for a second top-tier progression Operations team aimed at starting shortly after patch 2.0 goes live. We are the second guild on this server to have cleared Nightmare Explosive Conflict, so we can boast some level of competence (but then again, we also have Erodoeht in our team... so... maybe that boast goes out the window).

We are not recruiting any specific class or role. Anyone that feels like they are good enough for top-tier progression, by all means reply here or let myself (Aspect/Golden/Concept) know. There are still several open slots available.

Our idea is to revive competitive Republic PvE progression raiding on this server :3 (Also, 16man group for misc stuff such as World Boss shenanigans).

I'd like to add to Aspect's post by saying that we're specifically looking for players that enjoy getting caught in cleaves. It gets lonely in the frontal cone!

But yes, what everyone else said. TEHEE are fantastic and despite doing progression I've had a lot of fun in downing Kephess and it would be nice to get a second team for RotHC.