5 k hit

Zarrzul

Hello

Which stat's do I need to make 5 k hit PvP medal

Or what should I do?! think I can do a max 3.3 k chain hit !

My stats off my head:

1550 Wp

26 % crit

58 % surge

9.47 % pvp

thx ahead..

I don't know if u can or not do a 5k crit but if u wanna do a better crit i recommend you take items that give u more surge rating and critical chance, I'm lvl 49 SI healer and my stats are, 1080 WP, 32% crit chance, 80% surge, w/out PVP gear.

I have a sorc friend DPS spec with similars stats and gear they crits with AOE ( Death Field) are at range of 2,5-3,9k, so maybe a lvl 50 full epics can crit at range of 3-4,5k.

PS: Sry for my bad english.

Edited by Necroyer

I don't know if u can or not do a 5k crit but if u wanna do a better crit i recommend you take items that give u more surge rating and critical chance, I'm lvl 49 SI healer and my stats are, 1080 WP, 32% crit chance, 80% surge, w/out PVP gear.

I have a sorc friend DPS spec with similars stats and gear they crits with AOE ( Death Field) are at range of 2,5-3,9k, so maybe a lvl 50 full epics can crit at range of 3-4,5k.

PS: Sry for my bad english.

he can crit for 4k+ on another player?

it also depends on gear of the opposing player too, I guess.

i havent seen my death field or chain lightning crit for more than say 3.2k and i'm in full champ/cent gear with 500+ expertise.

even if i pop my crit/surge relic, crit skill/ability and surge adrenal, i've only seen 4k-4.1k.

with biochem and relic its possible. power-biochem, crit-rating/surge trinket. warrior buff, your own buff.

i crit for 5k from time to time. just target one of the guys with 11-12k HP. sorcs are perfect targets, just make sure their shield is down. done using CL with wrath proc.

what i get when everything is running is about 750 power, 92% surge and 11% expertise.

it should be easy doable if you were to get the 50% crit-dmg talents in the lightning tree. but as we all know that would gimp you for everything else.

Edited by iDerrien

Why do you care,

mimimimimi i can't get the 5k medal damage , because all my abilities is tick 1.5-2k a tick for 3 seconds on a 6 second cooldown + slow buff.

But don't worry i can get both healing medals even tho i spec in DPS.

Rofl Nerf Incomming.

Surge rating has diminishing returns, so you can only stack it so far. 80% surge from gear is a good number to shoot for and lots of expertise.

Thundering Blast or Death Field+creeping death, PvP powerup/adrenal, WP stim and surge/crit relic. Make sure you have the +5% damage buff from a Sith Warrior

And yeah, look for someone with 12-13k health. They probably have low +expertise.

You really can't. I have 533 expertise and agaisnt someone with 0 expertise the highest crit you can get is 4k. I have gotten 4200 with cooldowns but no where near 5k.

You really can.

I have 640 expertise, 1600 Willpower, 33% crit, 85% Surge, and if I get off my Rakata Power Adrenal, crit/surge BM relic, I can regularly hit for 4.5-4.8k.

Picking up a simple red expertise buff from the map easily puts me over.

Just ran the calculations. Here's the minimum Bonus Damage necessary to get a 5k crit with 11% expertise (~560 rating), 40% surge (~400 rating), the 15% Expertise buff (from the adrenal or powerup), and all of the damage and crit damage buffing talents applicable to that spell, against a 0 Expertise target. The range of Bonus Damage provided indicates the minimum necessary if you get Max damage on the base damage roll through the Min damage on that roll:

Thundering Blast: 923.35 - 964.11

Death Field: 900.19 - 935.58

Chain Lightning: 608.6 - 640.48

In other words, Chain Lightning is the only one that can feasibly hit for that hard. Specifically, this requires a Lightning build (for Reverberating Force, +50% crit damage) that also includes Convection (+6% damage) and Force Suffusion (+10% AoE damage). If you don't have Force Suffusion, the CL range goes up to 687.16 - 719.04.

Technically possible, but extremely difficult and unlikely in practice.

Edit: Note, the above Bonus figures are total values, meaning after buffs and such.

Edited by Daellia

Just ran the calculations. Here's the minimum Bonus Damage necessary to get a 5k crit with 11% expertise (~560 rating), 40% surge (~400 rating), the 15% Expertise buff (from the adrenal or powerup), and all of the damage and crit damage buffing talents applicable to that spell, against a 0 Expertise target. The range of Bonus Damage provided indicates the minimum necessary if you get Max damage on the base damage roll through the Min damage on that roll:

Thundering Blast: 923.35 - 964.11

Death Field: 900.19 - 935.58

Chain Lightning: 608.6 - 640.48

In other words, Chain Lightning is the only one that can feasibly hit for that hard. Specifically, this requires a Lightning build (for Reverberating Force, +50% crit damage) that also includes Convection (+6% damage) and Force Suffusion (+10% AoE damage). If you don't have Force Suffusion, the CL range goes up to 687.16 - 719.04.

Technically possible, but extremely difficult and unlikely in practice.

Edit: Note, the above Bonus figures are total values, meaning after buffs and such.

I thought the 10% AoE talent was bugged and didn't work with Chain Lightning/Telekinetic Wave. Or is that only the Sage version that is bugged.

its not bugged. its working as intented. chain lightning does not count as AOE. the definition of aoe spells in swtor are aoe spells that can effect an area. basically all those spells that have to be target-casted. lightning storm for example.

You can get 5k..i've done it several times. 400-500 expertise + overcharge + surge/crit relic + attack adrenal + 3 stacks of darkness (or whatever it's called for force bonus damage) put up affliction and let loose the thundering blast.

I thought the 10% AoE talent was bugged and didn't work with Chain Lightning/Telekinetic Wave. Or is that only the Sage version that is bugged.

atleast the sorcerer version IS working.

if you dont belive me, just reset skill points, check your CL damage, spec for the 10% aoe dmg and the tool tip shows its working.

In other words, Chain Lightning is the only one that can feasibly hit for that hard.

I think Chain lightning is energy damage, and is affected by armor

Death Field and Thundering Blast are internal damage, and are not affected by armor, but are affected by the sorc buff (10% damage reduction on elemental and internal damage)

At 50, it's a lot easier to find someone without a sorc buff in the middle of a WZ than it is to find someone who isn't getting at least 15% protection from energy damage