Why A New Hopes Ending is bad

This made me laugh out loud. Please it's a joke don't take it too seriously

NSFW language

Part 1 A New Hopes Ending

http://www.cracked.com/video_18413_why-ending-star-wars-secretly-kind-dumb.html

part 2 Boba Fett worst Bounty Hunter Ever

http://www.cracked.com/video_18433_everyones-favorite-star-wars-character-sucks-at-his-job.html

Edited by jarjarloves

To be fair, Boba Fett IS a terrible bounty hunter.

So Cracked wins, as always. And I love how that guy denies or ridiculizes the Extended Universe in every video they make about Star Wars

Edited by Morlaak

I'll try an explanation: When one fighter was shot, they realized that they were attacked from behind. The pilot naturally wanted to fly a standard imperial maneuver for that situation. This maneuver is made for open space, though. He realized that he would crash the wall, but only after he had started to fly that way. So he pulled back hard. To hard.

Vaders fighter was to close to avoid collision.

And why didn't Han shoot at Vader?

Can the Falcons sensors read if the ship has shields? If yes, I would destroy the fighters without shields first. One shot should be enough. Vader's TIE was the only TIE with shield in that battle.

I'll try an explanation: When one fighter was shot, they realized that they were attacked from behind. The pilot naturally wanted to fly a standard imperial maneuver for that situation. This maneuver is made for open space, though. He realized that he would crash the wall, but only after he had started to fly that way. So he pulled back hard. To hard.

Vaders fighter was to close to avoid collision.

And why didn't Han shoot at Vader?

Can the Falcons sensors read if the ship has shields? If yes, I would destroy the fighters without shields first. One shot should be enough. Vader's TIE was the only TIE with shield in that battle.

are you actually trying to argue against something said in a cracked video? why?

I'm not that familiar with cracked videos.

I just wanted to find a way to explain what happened.

I always thought that the pilot was competent and decided that he would sacrifice himself for Vader and he hit Vader's ship on purpose to save him from being targeted by the Falcon.

I always thought that the pilot was competent and decided that he would sacrifice himself for Vader and he hit Vader's ship on purpose to save him from being targeted by the Falcon.

Do you think TIE pilots would be that noble?

I always thought most of them are just doing their job and wouldn't be willing to sacrifice themself for anyone.

maybe he was drunk? I spend 8 years in the military and so I can imagine how *********** boring it would have been to be posted to something like the Deathstar where up until that point he probably spend all day everyday flying patrols

prolly got a home built still stashed away in an equipment locker in the ready room for when the officers aren't around.. he was all like "oh **** i'm flying with vader... might as well get a buzz because if I don't get shot down he will prolly choke me to death"

Edited by Liquidacid

Do you think TIE pilots would be that noble?

I always thought most of them are just doing their job and wouldn't be willing to sacrifice themself for anyone.

Some people are honorable though. He could have been an exception.

Some people are honorable though. He could have been an exception.

nah they make a point of making sure the bad guys don't do anything honorable. In real life yeah a tie fighter pilot might be really loyal or trying to impress vader but not in the movies.

nah they make a point of making sure the bad guys don't do anything honorable. In real life yeah a tie fighter pilot might be really loyal or trying to impress vader but not in the movies.

Vader was probably like "da hell, stupid tie pilot now im spinning round and round!"

Edited by Wolfninjajedi