The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

sithlordcip

They will do the same as with wow , whine whine whine about it because they are too lazy to ask people in general and they will force Bioware to implement one , a cross server queue insta teleport one , the way they like it.

Stop trying to RUIN the game for others.

Some people do not like LFD, yes we like sitting in the Fleet and spamming general, it makes you feel in a comunity, talking and asking people .

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They will do the same as with wow , whine whine whine about it because they are too lazy to ask people in general and they will force Bioware to implement one , a cross server queue insta teleport one , the way they like it.

Stop trying to RUIN the game for others.

Some people do not like LFD, yes we like sitting in the Fleet and spamming general, it makes you feel in a comunity, talking and asking people .

It is the casual shift, WoW did it, now too many people want it. I personally believe a community is stronger without it.

first of all no1 or.. i should say not many even thought about a dungeon finder... Blizzard came up with that all on their own... get your facts straight.

2nd... if it works use it.... people loved it, just because for some odd reason you like to spam in the fleet for 2 hours doesn't mean the rest of us like too.

3rd... Thank you.. try again.

I bet 50M credits, some idiot in this thread, will post "Well... You don't HAVE to use the LFD finder... duuuuuuh!". Just wait for it. It'll come. Some little rat bastard will post that ****** of an statement at some point during this thread.

If you don't have time to spend 10-15 minutes in the Fleet spamming General to find a group, you're just wasting money paying the sub. That's all I'm saying on this topic. Had this discussion too many times before and have heard every stupid comment that the pro-LFD people can possibly think of.

Edited by Senatsu

Asking in general does not work because people will be on different planets doing different things, so the number of people you reach is just a fraction of people that might want to go.

I'd prefer a LFD tool with no auto grouping, that requires player action at some level to make it function beyond pressing a button, but better way for looking groups is needed.

As things are now, i can either stand around in fleet and spam general chat, or go out and quest (with exception of ilum, as some people look for groups there as well, but largely pointless try to spam chat in, say, Belsavis, for a Battle for Ilum FP while doing dailies), i can't do both.

It's coming. Just a matter of how much money Bioware is going to lose listening to ignorant people like OP.

Yes, because people like you WoW's community has become **** and rotten, your preparing to crap over this game also.

And where does it say its coming?

If they are too lazy to make a non-regional LFG themselves and contact the community on the server to let them all know there is a player created LFG channel yes then they are too lazy to deserve a LFD tool. :rolleyes:

Trask Ulgo Empire has a LFG channel, player made. :D

Edited by Kirameki

Asking in general does not work because people will be on different planets doing different things, so the number of people you reach is just a fraction of people that might want to go.

I'd prefer a LFD tool with no auto grouping, that requires player action at some level to make it function beyond pressing a button, but better way for looking groups is needed.

As things are now, i can either stand around in fleet and spam general chat, or go out and quest (with exception of ilum, as some people look for groups there as well, but largely pointless try to spam chat in, say, Belsavis, for a Battle for Ilum FP while doing dailies), i can't do both.

THIS, NO autogrouping, no queue, no cross server.

Just place players in a list of people that want to do that specific flashpoint

If you recall the TBC version of Blizzard's LFD system, that is very similar. You put yourself on a list for whatever dungeon/raid you want to run, select a role and get automatically placed in a LFG chat channel. From there you can more easily find people for your group, find a group or make a new group.

That would be perfect, imo. Blizzard took it one step too far with the WotLK version that is now ruining WoW.

Edited by Senatsu

Server only please, I'd rather they delete flashpoints then implement a cross server LFG system.

EDIT if they have to add one please copy from DDO. No insta port and let the leader build the group.

Edited by Draekos

I want to play the game, not sit at the fleet waiting/spamming for a group. Let me do other things while waiting for the dungeon queue. You can meet players using this tool and make premades in the future if you enjoyed playing together. This works fine if it's server only.

It is by far my #1 wish for this game and would get me to subscribe.

why do people feel the need to insult the people who hold a different viewpoint?

the community destroying elements of the wow lfd tool were mainly cross server queueing, however, i can see the argument that auto porting might be community destructive.

The current LFG tool isn't being used. I'd be happy with it if people used it. They don't, and thus, it is almost worthless. I continue to queue in it in some hopes that people will realize it's there, but they don't.

This isn't the fault of 1 million players. Its because the system is subdued and there's no real explanation of its features in-game.

I would support a server only lfd queueing system

I would also support a DDO style communications board.

I would support a GLFG channel, although this isn't optimal.

But at the very least, help players realize the features of the current LFG board.

Edited by artilleryshell

If you recall the TBC version of Blizzard's LFD system, that is very similar. You put yourself on a list for whatever dungeon/raid you want to run, select a role and get automatically placed in a LFG chat channel. From there you can more easily find people for your group, find a group or make a new group.

That would be perfect, imo. Blizzard took it one step too far with the WotLK version that is now ruining WoW.

I remember trying for hours to make groups for heroics in TBC. That's far from perfect.

Yes, because people like you WoW's community has become **** and rotten, your preparing to crap over this game also.

And where does it say its coming?

Is this an example of the community we're supposed to want to save?

I want the AION LFG tool.

Just a little mechanic where you can see who seeks or wants what level, gear and instance based but you have to get your lazy char to the spot yourself. (no auto-porting)

Server based only.

Sounds a little like the DDO one that I like. No auto porting, leader chooses group based on applications to leaders LFM posting, and everyone meets at mission/quest start point.

I remember trying for hours to make groups for heroics in TBC. That's far from perfect.

Hours?

It rarely took me more than 15 minutes, if I was very active and went around whispering people, I'd get a group together in 2-3 minutes.

HAhahahahhahahhahhahhhahhhahhahhaa. Tihihihi, haven't laughed like that in ages. People with even half a working braincell knows that is not true at all.

Another example of the "community" we're supposed to want to save...