datacron decorations

zhaiyan

I am looking to the guide on dulfy, however it just mentions heroic missions and bosses (with high frequency to drop). However after I cleared a bunch of elites and bosses and heroic missions on designated planet, nothing happened. I also collected all the actual datacrons on desginated planet, still no luck. So can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Or is there anyone actually getting those datacron decorations?

thanks

I'd guess you were just unlucky. I was able to get 3 copies of the Willpower (Light) datacron from Alderaan yesterday while doing the heroics, two dropped from champion mobs, and one from a lockbox reward. Like lots of thing, it's just about waiting for the RNG gods to favour you

I'd guess you were just unlucky. I was able to get 3 copies of the Willpower (Light) datacron from Alderaan yesterday while doing the heroics, two dropped from champion mobs, and one from a lockbox reward. Like lots of thing, it's just about waiting for the RNG gods to favour you

oh nice! Thank you man, I just want to make sure I am not farming poor champions for nothing :) have a good one!