Guild Master Help

chrisweav

Sorry, but I need some help. I'm a guild master and purchased a stronghold for my guild and for my legacey. I got decorations but it seems they all went toward my personnel sh. Do I not get the free items like the fab droids towards my guild like I did for my own sh. I'm confused, if I purchase items how do I seperate them for my guild and my own stronghold. I know, I just confused myself even more, lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The guild stronghold (and flagship) rely 100% on guild member donations.

In order to donate to a guild stronghold or flagship, take the item from your inventory prior to right-clicking on it and go to your guild bank. With the guild bank window open, you can right click it or drag+drop it into the bottom left corner box labeled Donate. You'll get a pop asking to click No to keep it in the bank or Yes to add it to the decorations available for the guild to use in the stronghold or flagship.

If you consume the item, it is locked to you forever and cannot be donated to the guild (except for speeders, pets, and achievements).

Edited by Infernal_Marquis

The guild stronghold (and flagship) rely 100% on guild member donations.

In order to donate to a guild stronghold or flagship, take the item from your inventory prior to right-clicking on it and go to your guild bank. With the guild bank window open, you can right click it or drag+drop it into the bottom left corner box labeled Donate. You'll get a pop asking to click No to keep it in the bank or Yes to add it to the decorations available for the guild to use in the stronghold or flagship.

If you consume the item, it is locked to you forever and cannot be donated to the guild (except for speeders, pets, and achievements).

In addition to that, some items (from achievements, etc.) are bound/unique. You can donate a copy of many if not all of those items to the guild for a credit fee using your Strongholds window.