Story-heavy Flashpoints?

Since the last time I did a Flashpoint run in a PUG, I was told to skip all the cinematics since everyone but me had seen it before, I gotta think Bioware may be wasting precious developer time on story in Flashpoints few are seeing.

Just a tip to Bioware (I hope you have a way to log this): Before spending a lot of time on story for Flashpoints (and maybe this is an issue for Heroic missions too), take a look at the play time the story is getting versus usually getting skipped through.

Since in STWOR, the group content (Flashpoints in particular) is mostly action-oriented (versus social or fantasy oriented), that may not be the place for the story content. That's the place for "go go go!". If you're bummed about that predominant player culture, consider adding more breadth to the content to attract and retain a variety of players, more of which are more likely to appreciate the story. It's a tricky balancing act I know.

You'll see this alot, especially at level 50 for hardmodes. I always tell a group, 'hey, first time here and I plan to watch movies, drop me now if you're not ok with that.' So far I have not been dropped. I do, however, run black talon hardmode on a daily basis, and at this point, most poeple will expect you to spacebar through the dialog because it's the same every time. I love the lore and would be happy to watch movies, but you gotta know who you're playing with - in a full guild group, we always watch the movies, regardless of how many times we've seen them, but with a pug, you may have to put up with some impatience.

Bioware- Don't listen!

I **LOVE** the story, and all of the effort that has gone into making SWTOR the most complete universe for a game I have ever played!

I love the flashpoint stories. If you've seen them already- you can skip. But don't ruin it for the rest of us!