PT/VG dps!

Tirozulu

You quite literally buff the **** of of guardians with the focused defense but no love for VG. Unless you have a tank as a PT/VG dps you are quit worthless in ranked pvp. You can pop every cd you have and still die rather quickly while other melee class such as sents/Guardian/Scoundrals/Shadows all have outs with tons of defensives or stealth Sents have both. When is there going to be a fix

Almost every class has added 1 to 2 defensive cooldowns over the last couple years which makes that point null and void. Yes 2 years ago you could burst down a sentinel or another class and die at the same time, but not anymore.

Be careful what you wish for and hope Bioware don’t over buff and make you FOTM. Unless of course you prefer to play FOTM OP classes, in which case, ask away.

I know they need a buff, but not to DPS. A slight tweak to DCDs and PTs will be viable.

Agreed. You wanna be really careful with PTs, wouldn't take much to over do it, they are extremely strong in DPS and utility. Plus people recall how OP they were for a time in 4.x.

I think the best bet for them would be to give them an additional DCD along the lines of Saberward. They are after all a melee spec now, they should have melee DCDs. None of the merc DCD crap. No DPS specs deserve extra lives, look at all the crap juggs are going through now. While I can't in good conscious say I approve of it on a DPS spec, as that would make me a hypocrite, there is a big difference between what Juggs got and what Merc/Snipers have, it isn't on the same level. Furthermore, while I do feel DPS are healing far too much now which only contributes to the TTK it would be unfair to nerf some that have too high of healing potential IMO while leaving others with it intact.

I'd hate to see PTs finally get some defensive improvement and than immediately come under fire for it being too strong. Extra lives on DPS do not go over well with players not playing classes with extra lives. Heals being considered a defensive is silly, they aren't defensive in nature, they are recuperative measures. While both [Heals/Traditional DCDs] weigh into the overall survivability equation, putting a defensive measure on top of a heal on the same DCD is a bad way to go I feel as people will always ***** about that.

Best to play it safe with PTs, they're a wicked class and they should be addressed appropriately and soon.