Best Tactical for Marksman ? both PVP and PVE

Shinzzun

both 3 is good i think

1. refaction for aoe

2. corrosive dart tick on damage for single damage sustain

3. ambush instant tactical for burst

Ok thank You for answering though not a precise answer... :-( i See 82 views and ONE answer, i guess this game IS dead LOL

Far from dead this game is!

I use the "Agitating Energies" which keep Corrosive Dart ticking harder and the duration is refreshed whenever used penetrating blast and followthrough. I love it cause i Always forget to use that silly dot i prefer to just burst but with this i can apply it once and then never Think of it. Great for all content i figure.

Ok thank You for answering though not a precise answer... :-( i See 82 views and ONE answer, i guess this game IS dead LOL

Why come here and ask daft questions that are easy to find the answer to; if you're going to give a pretentious response to someone giving you all the info you need? not sure how you manage to log in if you can't understand the first guy's response which was more than adequate.

Edited by PaveTheWay

The answer is there is no BiS tactical that fits both PvE and PvP.

For example I use B-O Targeting Systems for PvP

I do not use it in PvE. Why? You can figure that out I'd hope.

If it's PvE then it's corrosive dart refresh if the fight doesn't call for Aoe. If it does then change the tactical.

Why come here and ask daft questions that are easy to find the answer to; if you're going to give a pretentious response to someone giving you all the info you need? not sure how you manage to log in if you can't understand the first guy's response which was more than adequate.

Nope,

In ALL the other classes sub-forums there is clear posts explaining 6.0 gear, augs, amps and tacticals except the slinger/sniper one, hence my question in the first place Mr. "Besserwisser" ;-)

Edited by Shinzzun

The answer is there is no BiS tactical that fits both PvE and PvP.

For example I use B-O Targeting Systems for PvP

I do not use it in PvE. Why? You can figure that out I'd hope.

If it's PvE then it's corrosive dart refresh if the fight doesn't call for Aoe. If it does then change the tactical.

Thank You for a clear answer-

Far from dead this game is!

I use the "Agitating Energies" which keep Corrosive Dart ticking harder and the duration is refreshed whenever used penetrating blast and followthrough. I love it cause i Always forget to use that silly dot i prefer to just burst but with this i can apply it once and then never Think of it. Great for all content i figure.

Thank You for clear answer and details on the PVE tactical.