when will BW treat the sexes equally?

Liquidacid

i agree there needs to be a slave boy outfit as well!

Not on body style 4!! For the love of Yoda! At least make it large enough to be a slave MAN outfit! Parts would be spilling out all over the place. But the smuggler nut-kick move would be a lot more effective...

Not on body style 4!! For the love of Yoda! At least make it large enough to be a slave MAN outfit! Parts would be spilling out all over the place. But the smuggler nut-kick move would be a lot more effective...

hey hey we will have none of that weight-ism in here...

boo hoo.. Since when are there anything remotely like a save boy in real life movie life or anything in between.

No one wants a boy slave hanging around. Guess what boy slaves are for. Working in dirty old labour type jobs with chains on and sleeping in dungeons. or in jail cells.

No one wants a boy slave hanging around. Guess what boy slaves are for. Working in dirty old labour type jobs with chains on and sleeping in dungeons. or in jail cells.

So you're saying it will be a social outfit that you find on Hutta?

Well, aside from the fact that all this Star Wars stuff took place a long time ago, in a galaxy far away... The devs have said that there will be a male version of the slave outfit available at some point in the game's future.

As for political correctness in this thread, wow. I totally missed any of that.

Body type 4 is rather buff tbh. He's just big. Not a ton of fat hanging off body type 4.

@ConradLionhart :

actually, from your tone of voice i read that burkas are somehow negative as you equated them to something you previously stated you did not like, the slave-boy outfits. that is where the "wow seriously" came from.

I'm not saying you cant have your opinion but i have the right to state mine as well, save that line in the sand for something really game-breaking, i dont think an optional outfit will turn swtor into a wow clone :rolleyes:

we all have no idea what the slave-boy outfit will look like ( and lol, no thanks Darth_Moonshadow ), maybe it will look Conan-ish, all loin-cloth leathery and bracers :p

I would imagine it will be more like a gladiator outfit. As someone who plays a body type 3 pureblood Sith inquisitor, I'd like to have some armor that doesn't either look like clown-wear or an ugly winter coat.

This Naga Sadow outfit ( http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c4/Nagasadowyavin4.jpg ) would be awesome, and looks more like gladiator armor than the padded skirt my character wears now.

I would imagine it will be more like a gladiator outfit. As someone who plays a body type 3 pureblood Sith inquisitor, I'd like to have some armor that doesn't either look like clown-wear or an ugly winter coat.

This Naga Sadow outfit ( http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c4/Nagasadowyavin4.jpg ) would be awesome, and looks more like gladiator armor than the padded skirt my character wears now.

Here's Mandalore's outfit from the timeline on this site:

http://i39.tinypic.com/18dbpt.jpg

Looks pretty gladiatorial to me, and it probably bares enough skin to satisfy the "scantily clad" quota.

Body type 4 is rather buff tbh. He's just big. Not a ton of fat hanging off body type 4.

Nothing buff. Maybe on a stretch say he is big-boned.

The art dept just messed up when they conceived type four. I think they were stuck between someone chubby and a big, square guy. Of course they could release a type five and make us glad there are type fours. :rolleyes:

Greetings everyone!

While we always appreciate discussion and love to hear your ideas and feedback on any topic, we did have to remove some posts for failing to be in compliance with our Rules of Conduct.

We ask that replies to threads add to the constructive discussion. We know that it can be easy to start real-life discussion but we do ask that you please keep it revolved around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ as much as possible. We want to see this thread remain on track with its topic.

We do ask that if you feel anyone is breaking the Rules of Conduct to please report their post to our Community Team for investigation. Flag, don't fight!

We look forward to your discussion and suggestions regarding a male slave outfits or any other outfits you have ideas on!

Thank you!

Nothing buff. Maybe on a stretch say he is big-boned.

The art dept just messed up when they conceived type four. I think they were stuck between someone chubby and a big, square guy. Of course they could release a type five and make us glad there are type fours. :rolleyes:

More bodytypes is definitely something they should add, but I was actually hoping for a bodytype intermediate between 2 and 3. 2 I guess is the average, but then it jumps to 3 which is absolutely enormous. Actually, scratch bodytypes, I want them to give us height/width sliders. Sorry if that's a bit off topic.