Should we all late preorders cancel?

Ariadna

considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

should i just cancel my preorder and wait till the 20th ?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

No, but at the rate their bringing in people, I don't even think my August 7 pre order will see an EGA.

Cancel asap.

This means you will not have 100% assured game copy at release and we might be lucky enough to not have you in for a longer period, with some luck you will emo quit before the game even released and community will be that much happier.

No. It is over 7 days, you might get in a day early before the 20th and if you cancel your pre-order now and it's a physical copy then you'll be at risk of not being able to get one over the holidays.

Just relax and wait.

How do you know how many people got access so far?

They aren't coming here to post, they are playing the game.

Bioware isn't giving numbers.

How do you know you wont' get in tomorrow, or even on the 15th...which by the way, is when they said they start Early Access anyway.

If you get in on the 15th, which is highly likely according to the info I got...you get 5 days as they mentioned a long time ago.

So, yeah...go ahead and cancel. You are obviously too immature to make good decisions, the game would be better off without you.

Everyone that pre-ordered will get in before the 20th. Calm your hole, dust off your Dorito encrusted desk and do whatever else that needs to be done.