Gree armor now requires light or dark?

Screaming_Ziva

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there folks! We're currently looking into what's going on with the Scalene gear (and possibly other sets), and we'll be sure to update you when we have more information for you.

Section guardian armor set is bugged, got all augmented mk9 on my treek companion and from today patch my comp got down from 34k hp to 21k hp nothing is working

reaugmenting and moving mods cost around 1m credits so better give me that money or fix it TODAY

Edited by DiabloPL

Thanks for your response, but this is an emergency hotfix sort of situation. Completely regearing and reaugmenting would cost over 1 million credits...

It sucks yeah. But I would say be a little patient for them to figure out what the hell happened in the first place before we find out if they can do a hotfix and how soon. But it sounds like they made some changes to how armor works and a few things about it are broken.

The gear you can aquire from the Hyperspace Armada reputation vendor now requires "neutral or higher". However, you can't equip it no matter if you are light 1,2,3,4,5 or dark 1,2,3,4,5.

This needs a quick fix as most guys are using these sets!

First, its a game.

Second. yeah. Be patient. Bugs happen. Im not saying it shouldnt be hotfixed but you are being a little quick before they even know what is going on. We have no idea how much will go into fixing it and quickly hotfixing it may break something else...

LOL... Thank you Master of the Obvious... I wasn't saying take the servers down this second. I meant figure out the problem, then patch immediately. Instead of waiting til tomorrow.

Well, most of my chars aren't playable anymore cause of one of the following reasons:

a) That character is using gear that can't be worn anymore

b) That character runs with a companion that is using gear that can't be worn anymore

This is so game-breaking. It needs a hotfix. Still wonder how this can pass QA. What are these guys testing? If you can open the new cartel packs? Seriously BW...

You do realize that rolling the servers back would (most likely) require also pushing a downgrade patch to every player that has downloaded the game right?

You weren't here when they did that on the pre 1.2 vendors patch, was rolled back for half a day.

Section guardian armor set is bugged, got all augmented mk9 on my treek companion and from today patch my comp got down from 34k hp to 21k hp nothing is working

reaugmenting and moving mods cost around 1m credits so better give me that money or fix it TODAY

it's a bug..in a video game.

relax and let them fix it dude

You weren't here when they did that on the pre 1.2 vendors patch, was rolled back for half a day.

I don't think a rollback would remove a patch. A rollback pushes items and inventory back to a previous point in time. A rollback wouldn't fix this.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

You're hilarious.

And you are freaking out over a video game...

If it makes you that angry walk away and do something else until they figure it out.

Yeah the issue can be big for anyone raiding or doing pvp in this gear. But unless you are doing this right now. Just wait a little bit.

With people already spending real money buying stuff from the CM NO way in hell are we going to get a rollback.

I'm so sick of morons who know absolutely nothing about software development. . .

Seriously. Grow up and be patient. Believe it or not, fixes don't happen immediately. They have to identify the issue, figure out how to fix it, test the fix, make sure a hotfix of it wouldn't cause significantly more problems, and then release it.

Takes more than 5 minutes, but god forbid you can't play the game for even 10. And guess what? You could have a high-end, fully-automated QA system IN ADDITION to manual QA testers, and you'll never release something without bugs.

Was this a moronic slip-up? Yes.

Is it moronic to get so upset over it? Yes.

It is a video game. Not only that, but being irrationally upset over it isn't going to do any good -- or really, affect whether or not it gets fixed. All it does is make you look ridiculous and stresses you out.

I'm not stressed, kcco baby...

I have every right to voice my opinion though. 'MERICA!