Fastest/(Least amount of mats) way to level biochem 400-450?

theSCARAYone

All the guides out there are out-of-date and only do 1-400. And it has been a while since I leveled Biochem. That being said, IIRC:

401-410 is done using grade 6 stuff so find the cheapest green/premium quality that is yellow difficulty and craft (at least) ten of them (level 49 green/premium quality implants are cheapest).

411-425 you can make green/premium nano-infused stims - RE everything so you get blue/prototype schematics

426-430 craft prototype stims

430-450 craft adrenals; green implants might use less mats but you get stuck at 435.

That's a bit tricky.

For example, (Impeccable Medpack) uses 4 green mats compared to (Nano-Infused Resolve Stim) that uses 8 green mats.

BUT the Medpack schematic requires Artificial Microbes, which are more rare than Viral Residue. If you're purchasing the mats, crafting the Resolve Stims may end up being cheaper despite using more materials.

I will say that unlike the 1-400 crafting, most of the 410-450 schematics change from orange (+2 points) to yellow (+1 points) really quickly. Rather than making 10 at a time, only make 5 or 6, then see if there are any new schematics available.

For example, (Impeccable Medpack) uses 4 green mats compared to (Nano-Infused Resolve Stim) that uses 8 green mats.

BUT the Medpack schematic requires Artificial Microbes, which are more rare than Viral Residue. If you're purchasing the mats, crafting the Resolve Stims may end up being cheaper despite using more materials.

I'd imagine the nano-infused stims also sell better than medpacks. And you can craft them for your own 55 alts.

I will say that unlike the 1-400 crafting, most of the 410-450 schematics change from orange (+2 points) to yellow (+1 points) really quickly. Rather than making 10 at a time, only make 5 or 6, then see if there are any new schematics available.

They'll change to yellow after five points. So if you start from 410 for example, you can craft three items at orange difficulty to get to 416. If you're lucky, a further two at yellow difficulty will get you to 420 and the next schematic. At most you'll need four more, or seven in total.