Problem in Essels (Vokk)

When he uses the lighting ability (the one with the circle), we can't escape, no matter what we do. The thing is, we have a latency of 100+ (non-US players) , so when the time supposedly it's 2 to 5 seconds to escape, we have less than 2 . This is the only hard mode we can't complete, ¿any opinions on this?.

In WoW and guild wars, with 300 ping, we never had a problem =/

Edited by ramiusdb

Get 1-2yd out and stop, may help you. I've noticed sometimes that without force speed it will hit me if i am just running even 8-10yd out, but when i just moved a few feet out of the circle and stopped i'd be fine.

It should not take anywhere near 2 seconds to get out of that. It could be just me, or a bug that's lucky as hell, or it's something in how the game tracks player position and hit calculations for targeted effects.

Edited by Battyone

I don't know if is it bug or lag (between 200 and 300 ping too), but when I run around, the circle appears in the place I was 2 sec before, and it hits between 1 and 2 sec later (not much time to run if I don't move from before, and it always hits even without being inside the circle). Being a healer I can't run around always; Gunslingers are almost useless in that fight for the same reason, they can't stay in the same place long enough to dps.

This in Hard mode is wipe before that fight.

Edited by Aramhan

Basically what you need to do is to be constantly on the move and stop to cast/channel longer times only when the targeting circle is up somewhere else.

The damage seems to lock in quickly after you get targeted and will hit you regardless how far you get after that.

Yes I know it's a pain for some specs/classes, but that's how you can avoid the lightning.