Ice Scrabbler Jerky

THAAC

I've been wondering this myself. According to the patch notes:

•Ice Scrabbler Jerky, a cantina food item with powerful out-of-combat health regeneration effects, has been added as a Biochem recipe. This recipe can be learned by finding the schematic or by reverse engineering Ice Scrabbler Jerky found on Hoth.

I didn't see it on any vendors on Hoth (cantina or other). Something they missed in the release???

I'm more curious about what use an "Out of combat regeneration buff" is supposed to be in a game with an out of combat regen ability that has no recast timer on it that every class gets baseline.

I can only assume that's it's like a Stim, where it gives ### health regeneration/ sec

for 60 minutes and it's only affecting while you're out of combat.

I'm more curious about what use an "Out of combat regeneration buff" is supposed to be in a game with an out of combat regen ability that has no recast timer on it that every class gets baseline.

What it'll let you do is move from one battle to the next while regaining resources instead of having to stop and heal back up. Personally won't bother with it but I can see how it could make questing go slightly faster.

I can only assume that's it's like a Stim, where it gives ### health regeneration/ sec

for 60 minutes and it's only affecting while you're out of combat.

But.. one of the *ingredients* provides more out of combat healing than the jerky does... just for 30 minutes instead...

• 2 weeks later...