Predacious Season 6 Has Begun!

AlexModny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These may be stupid questions, but just to be clear, I have to ask. :o

1. If a player achieves gold tier, are the silver and bronze rewards granted to that player in addition to the gold items and tokens? If so, I would assume the same is true for silver = silver + bronze?

2. I'm guessing that the S6 tokens are not directly transferrable to another character in the same legacy? For example, if I were to hit bronze on 8-9 toons, I wouldn't be able to pool 5400 * 9 = 48600 and purchase that 48000 token mount, would I? I understand that I could e.g. purchase the black silver crystals on one character and use a legacy weapon to transfer them to another.

These may be stupid questions, but just to be clear, I have to ask. :o

1. If a player achieves gold tier, are the silver and bronze rewards granted to that player in addition to the gold items and tokens? If so, I would assume the same is true for silver = silver + bronze?

2. I'm guessing that the S6 tokens are not directly transferrable to another character in the same legacy? For example, if I were to hit bronze on 8-9 toons, I wouldn't be able to pool 5400 * 9 = 48600 and purchase that 48000 token mount, would I? I understand that I could e.g. purchase the black silver crystals on one character and use a legacy weapon to transfer them to another.

+1 and also one question about silver tier: usually before s-6 we get weapon set+ 2 crystals sets (black-white + seasons crystals), now we get 26,000 Season 6 Tokens + a little tokens that we get from arenas (+ bronze tokens?). it means black-white crystal set + weapon set and not season set of crystals (Predacious Color Crystal Lockbox - 33,000 Season 6 Tokens)? Or that crystals will be Silver Season 6 Unique PvP Item? Or silver tier doesnt suppose to have season crystal from that season?

Though, lets try to keep them special for those who earned them.

Or allow people who actually care about decorations to get it? You do realize the Pleasure Baragge decoration was announced 11 days before the Season ended? Ain't no one but hardcore PVPers had a chance at that stage to get it. PVE decorations are not restricted to PVPers this way, they're all there even if you have no clue about say, NiM raiding for example. You can take months to learn & progress and still get them. Tough, but not impossible. Or just use GTN/trading. Pleasure Baragge? Yeah...

Season 6... more like season 4 part 3.

For the love of god do something about balance, 3 seasons of the same overlords is half the life cycle of the game now.

Just as i said on stream the other day.. You do nothing but whine and cry and moan lol such a pathetic scrub sorry but just beeing honest get a life

I personally think they should lower tier 3 to 750/900 for granked/solo tier 2 to 1200 and keep tier 1 at 1600. Mainly because of the token differences you have listed it would require significant pops which do not happen.

Agreed.

I've got zero incentive to play ranked PvP (or even regs) with class balance as it stands.

Then never queue again because there will always be a class that outperforms others...

Been like that since day one and the same players are going to play FOTM classes to have an advantage.

• 2 weeks later...
whoopy , twirl finger to bad rank is a joke no semblance of balance. Teams are often so lopsided guarantees win for said team i.e 3 healers plus a dps or 4 sins etc etc . Factor in classes that are unbalanced unto themselves and absolutely no real reason to que save being bored your left with a joke and a sad one at that. Edited by Kazz_Devlin

Quick question for the Devs,

What if the same guy occupies 3 of the top 5 positions? Does that mean he still gets rewards on all those toons so that people who might've been in those spots won't receive anything? I mean the guy is good and deserves the reward but I didn't know that everyone who plays the same class and gets a top 5 ranked spot deserves the reward over another individual player. :confused:

But this is a lighter issue in comparison to the q'syncs that have been noticed as of late and have been on-going and have continuously ignored by the EAware PvP team.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else wondering if we are ever going to get a a blog post with pictures of the rewards for this season? I would like to know if I should put the effort in to get the mount and weapons or not.

Yeah I'd like to see the rewards too... It's been over 6 weeks since the last teaser, so I don't understand why bw is still Holding the teaser back.