Solo Ranked NO Rewards at all - BUG???

CaptRogue

I think it's intentional..

team ranked is very active now.

No I don't. I understand about the mats, sure. But NO tokens at all. If that's the case then there might as well not be Solo Ranked because it's pointless to run now.

What server?? On SS it's not active. There are people wanting to do it but no groups.

No I don't. I understand about the mats, sure. But NO tokens at all. If that's the case then there might as well not be Solo Ranked because it's pointless to run now.

What server?? On SS it's not active. There are people wanting to do it but no groups.

Darth Malgus.. It's popping like crazy. Lots of ppl in que for team ranked.

I have a feeling that the lack of rewards is intentional to bring more activity to TR as it was some kind of a ghost game mode with not many playing it.

But until there is no reaction from Bioware regarding this, we can only speculate.

Just got bronze in TR and 25, mil credits. So that was motivating enough. :p in the end.

• Dev Post
Eric,

Can we please get an answer as to whether Solo ranked not getting any UCs, Mats, or even Season Tokens is intended or not??

I would greatly appreciate it!! :)

Thanks!!

What you are describing certainly sounds like a bug. Is this happening after the match, from the solo ranked mission, or both?

I will pass it on to the team.

-eric

What you are describing certainly sounds like a bug. Is this happening after the match, from the solo ranked mission, or both?

-eric

It's the Solo Ranked Daily [My Kind of Scum] and Weekly [Time for Pain]. They provide no rewards. The Group Ranked Daily and Weekly do provide rewards, however.

-eric

The daylie and Weekly are giving no UC's and no Mats for solo ranked.. Everyone is saying that the Mats are for Group Ranked only. But shouldn't it give the Mats on solo ranked too? I mean, my guild does all MM Ops content, but we have no will or intention to spend our raid nights to do group ranked for mats only. Most people in my guild doesn't even like to do ranked. So if the mats would drop from Solo ranked too that would be a great help. Right now either you pay 10mil for 1 mat or you have to try really hard to form a group to grind group ranked for mats, which wouldn't be fun for us neither for those players that are playing for the pvp rank.

-eric

Only solo ranked is affected.

The team unintentionally revitalized group ranked with this bug...;) Lots of groups are in que on Darth Malgus.

-eric

Also the doubling of UC rewards from NiM bosses is not working and I would be interested still to find out what happened to the Copero vendor your road map mentioned that was supposed to sell the purple augments. It doesn't seem to exist.