Devs: Strike Fighters Need Fixes. EVERYTHING else is a farce.

Don't think so?

I do think they're very fun to play (I actually enjoy playing my strikes more than most of the others), and as you've seen (or not if you were too lazy to click some of those links) I can do very well in them. I don't think they have a solid place in the current meta, though I'd like them to.

Nothing in this thread was meant to be serious. I just picked a bunch of random topics to make fun of. :)

Edited by TrinityLyre

Devs, don't you dare nerf the Strike Fighters. I really enjoy flying my SF in DTM while watching videos on Youtube and playing board games with my family. Also, when I get a phone call during a match I just get my three-year-old daughter to hit some keys randomly and move the mouse a little and I still end up near the top of the leaderboard. Unfortunately she hasn't learned how to take screenshots, yet, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

While we are at it, you need to add the ability of flying into asteroids and pushing them towards the enemy capital ship. That should have been included at launch!

Please do nerf these strikes, as a type 2 scout pilot I am tired of being a ship specialized in dogfighting that is still ridiculously outclassed by some multi-role cheapshot ship. Like seriously not only are strikes better at turning and boosting than me, but they also have way better burst and they get a extra weapon slot too!! Seriously this needs fixed type 2 scouts have been at the bottom of the food chain long enough.

• 1 month later...

Now that we've nerfed bombers, the devs have missed the overwhelmping bloodsheep in the room: strike fighters can still survive multiple shield piercing hits- sometimes two or three. Why, a full charged railslug only deals 493 damage direct to hull!

They also require several valuable seconds under TT or BO to die flaming, meaning that the scout has used up multiple seconds of a cooldown that only lasts a few seconds.

Clearly, we need to address these issues with direct strike fighter nerfs.

Clearly, we need to address these issues with direct strike fighter nerfs.

Even the films support this argument. :p

Well, that is why we must not fail to nerf strike fighters. Everything depends on it.
Edited by TrinityLyre

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...