question with sith n jedi

Mounds

or empire and republic

Now ive been playing through a sith inquisitor and a jedi sentenial

what i have noticed is the empire requires 10times the army over the republic just to be on par with them

my reasoning is as follows

On my sith i have killed many of my own side to go up in rank or help my master get to wher i want to go.

even a powerfull sith can be taken care of with underhanded dealings :) as i did on dormmun kass to the cyborg force user. anyways from the start of my sith ive seen many cut down to find the one that is strong.

on the jedi side the one that is strong goes further BUT you dont kill off lessers they can still help or take a bit longer

so it seems a jedi army can take on the sith eventually .. jedi just need to sit back and let sith kill each other and mass their own jedi army to over take the sith

now i love playing both sides so this isnt an attack just a point of veiw from how the story is unfolding and what others have told me about their class stories.

Well there's probably a reason that the Prequels, which start about 3500 years after this game, begin with the Galactic Republic as the main government of the galaxy, and the Sith Empire nowhere to be seen. (Beyond just "the good guys win".)

Betrayal and backstabbing is kind of built into the DNA of the Sith as an organization, whether it's when they're large-scale empires (seen with Naga Sadow and Ludo Kresh in the original Sith Empire, Ulic Qel-Droma and Aleema Keto in the Brotherhood of the Sith, Darth Malak and Darth Revan in Revan's Sith Empire, and Darth Wyyrlok and Darth Krayt in the One Sith to name a few) or within the Rule of Two (where the apprentice turning against the master once she's strong enough, or the master betraying the apprentice once she finds someone better is pretty much the whole underlying idea).

Sith tend to be great at amassing giant armies and be ruthless enemies on the battlefield, but the always end up doing just as much damage to themselves as to each other. Great at conquering, complete crap at governing, basically.

Heck the entire Empire in this game is based on the Sith Emperor [spoilers for Jedi Knight story]:

planning to screw over everyone in his own Empire, as well as the rest of the galaxy to achieve godhood by wiping out everyone else.

so it seems a jedi army can take on the sith eventually .. jedi just need to sit back and let sith kill each other and mass their own jedi army to over take the sith

While that may work in the long run, I think the main issue for the Jedi would be how many innocents would be suffering and dying in the interim.

The Sith may eventually weaken themselves to the point the Jedi could absolutely roll over them if the Jedi went into hiding (the Sith wouldn't let the Jedi just "sit back" if they knew they were out there - they'd take the fight to them sooner or later no matter how much backstabbing they were up to at the same time) but that process would likely take decades or even longer - and the Sith would be causing a whole lot of pain and suffering in the meantime.