APEX - 16 man TFB NiM 1st Boss w/SIN Tank

dscount

It was said it couldn't be done with a squishy SIN Tank. Much pain later... done. Oh yea.. Healers want a raise.

Congrats to Team 5 on the Kill.

Who said it couldn't be done with a 'sin? My only questions concerned running two assassins.

Either way, grats.

Edited by ssfish

I only have a dps on this server, but I'm exclusively sin tanking 16 man on the shadowlands. This isn't impressive. Sins require skilled players and good healers. Not to mention you can abuse this fight pretty badly by having a juggy take most of the hits and pop your two cooldown for a 30 second for a break for the juggy/PT. the fight is 100% kinetic damage so our mitigation numbers mean a lot.

Don't shame our class by thinking this is a big deal. It only makes you look foolish as if this actually means something.

I only have a dps on this server, but I'm exclusively sin tanking 16 man on the shadowlands. This isn't impressive. Sins require skilled players and good healers. Not to mention you can abuse this fight pretty badly by having a juggy take most of the hits and pop your two cooldown for a 30 second for a break for the juggy/PT. the fight is 100% kinetic damage so our mitigation numbers mean a lot.

Don't shame our class by thinking this is a big deal. It only makes you look foolish as if this actually means something.

Is it really that hard to say gratz or something? And also, when Sin tanks have the possibility of getting spiked for over 80% of their health in a single hit I'd say it is pretty impressive.

The reason you are being made fun of is that an entire thread for bragging about your raiding accomplishments already exists. Which your guild also posted in before you made this thread. If you are going to make a thread just for one raiding accomplishment, it better be a pretty big deal. Killing one boss with the "unusable Shadow tank" is not such an accomplishment. Especially when Shadow tank has the absurdly overpowered ability to prevent adds from spawning during that fight.

The reason you are being made fun of is that an entire thread for bragging about your raiding accomplishments already exists. Which your guild also posted in before you made this thread. If you are going to make a thread just for one raiding accomplishment, it better be a pretty big deal. Killing one boss with the "unusable Shadow tank" is not such an accomplishment. Especially when Shadow tank has the absurdly overpowered ability to prevent adds from spawning during that fight.

Important notice:

I've decided to quit playing SWTOR

So why do you still care?

This thread is insulting to sin tanks. Congrats to apex for the first boss clear. The fact there was a sin tank means little in my eyes. It's just rubbing dirt in the fact sin tanks under preform a majority of the time and make it seem like them living through a fight on 16 man is somehow a miracle.

Edited by mastirkal

This was APEX first real 16 man progression kill and they did it in a less then favorable circumstances after a lot of very hard work, did it merit and whole thread on the server forms? Probably not, but hey they were proud of their accomplishment and its not an offensive post in anyway. If it really annoys the scrooges of the forums just move on and let the thread die.

With that being said, gratz raid 5 :D

Edited out, no need to get into an argument over the subject, just look at TLDR .

TLDR: GG apex, I still find your reasoning for including a sin tank into something of merit to be completely irrelevant, while your base accomplishment to be of worthwhile.

Edited by mastirkal