60 valor , game objective now?

Zaerion_H

so , when you get 60 valor , whats the point of the game?

you CANT farm WZ to get more battlemaster bags cos you cant even buy battlemaster bags

you CANT farm Ranked WZ cos those doesnt even exist

you CANT open pvp cos ilum suxs and you get 4 fps when there is more than 10 inquisitors on the screen

whats the point of this game if you like pvp?

reroll an alt? amazing alternative

any ideas?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you CANT farm WZ to get more battlemaster bags cos you cant even buy battlemaster bags

you CANT open pvp cos ilum suxs and you get 4 fps when there is more than 10 inquisitors on the screen

any ideas?

with 4 fps how you even going to get 60 valor?

Start leveling an alt (in PvP to get the valor) when you're not doing the daily for BM boxes on your main, so that way you'll up your odds that you're playing the FOTM class in PvP when one of the 2+ 50's you have gets nerfed/boosted.

Why do you think you see a boatload of op/scoundrels and tracer missile spammers right now? They're more pwn-mode-pvp at 30 than the other classes are @ 50.

Edited by MoarPowar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaerion_H

any ideas?

with 4 fps how you even going to get 60 valor?

get to ilum when there is more than 100 people and try to pvp ...

any ideas?

4fps? time to buy a new system, i never go below 110 fps (apart from bugged area like inquz ship)

Mmmmm did u have fun during those 60 ranks?

U already know there are no option for u in pvp if not an alt.

maybe i was missing something cos i cant belive that the designers though that this pvp content was enough i just , cant belive it , dont know what they have been doing the last years of development i just cant understand it.

Yes i had fun during the 60 levels , but now ... whats the point? no ranked , if i do more WZ i dont get nothing at all , if i do open pvp i dont get anothing at all , if i do pve i just can get columi or rakata, no customization , no epic unknow drops or rare items most wanted , just... no surprise when you loot a boss , you already know what you are going to get...

nothing at all i just cant understand how people can be so permissive with a game who has been in development for so many years, i just cant understand it.

any ideas?

are you sure you like PVP if you need a reason to actaully do it ?

its sad that every MMO has to give players a reason to pvp while other game types don't beyond the leveling ranking process

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaerion_H

any ideas?

4fps? time to buy a new system, i never go below 110 fps (apart from bugged area like inquz ship)

tell me you spec plz i have a Q6600 at 3.2 in a p5q deluxe with 4 gb ram ddr2 and a 460 gtx 1gb , far enough to play this game at max settings.

I know people with 560 and i7 who cant get more than 10 fps on ilum when there is like 100 people at the same point

are you sure you like PVP if you need a reason to actaully do it ?

its sad that every MMO has to give players a reason to pvp while other game types don't beyond the leveling ranking process

Well actually most games now have ranking pvp.

To the OP, just wait as they already told us thatranking will be a new feature and so on...

They also admitted they didnt expect so many pvpers in this game, the game is mosly pve/single player based.

So I don't complain at all as I bought this game as MMO not as pvp-only MMO and trust me...I have so many options when I log in and I have to decide what to do next :)

They will never make an mmo for people like you, sorry. You just play too often, and can not expect them to make content for you and a few others. I am unemployed until April. I am Valor rank 54, I usually win and I consider it a bad game if I don't earn 10 medals, I often get 12+. I have also cleared normal mod operations and have cleared hard mode minus Soa. If you play more then I do, you play WAY too freaking much. Go outside. The reality is, you are the vast, vast VAST minority.

They will add more content later, and they will add rated BGs. What I do when no healers are online to pvp with is make an alt, or simply not play the game. That is your answer.

Edited by Cruorr

Majority of players do not rush through content and achieve "top" stuff in first month. The game is designed around "average" player.

Sadly, it seems you are not average player and hence your situation.

This excuse is getting old. I am an average player with work, school, girlfriend and other interests yet I am in full champion and with a bit more playing I'll be battlemaster soon. Game's too easy.

Will you raid if the boss drops only few credits?

Yes, if it is fun, with friends, if I'm playing a different role/class....lot of reasons to do that.

If u play only for rewards and achievements u will never be happy in a MMO, especially if u are a good player who play a lot hours/day.

any ideas?

Yeah ***??? Why cannot we grind for the battlemaster bags? I'm about to hit 60 valor and when i do, i will quit and wait for more content.

Im rank 67 and have had 5 days in a row no battlemaster gear drop from the bags...can't even buy battlemaster bags in the patch tommorrow...this rng only 2 bags from dailey **** is pissing me off and i know it is alot of other battlemaster+'s i can see alot of people saying saianara to this game since you only get lol 2 bags a day and worthless champion gear you already have.. Edited by LexiCazam
Avoiding the filter

Why people play starcraft 2? and lol? ... just one word

RANKING

another one

DIVISIONS

other?

EGO

that is what a pvp player is looking for, being killed or kill to IMPROVE , GET BETTER AND SHOW YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE WORLD YOUR RESULTS.

I just cant understand that they dont realize about it.