Class Resource Regeneration Skill/Animation Legacy Unlock

Soljin

I would really like the Jedi Introspection and Consular Meditate regen resource ability animations to be unlocked through the legacy tab for their mirror classes.

For instance if you level a Jedi Guardian/Sent to max level you unlock the Introspection ability for Juggernaut/Mara. Since you can go Light side Sith and Dark side Jedi it makes sense.

Make this an option for all the core classes and their mirror classes. There are similar features already in place this would just be an addition to an already existing system.

There are similar features already in place this would just be an addition to an already existing system.

[citation needed] What similar feature is there? Are you thinking of the Heroic Moment abilities? That doesn't have to be remotely similar to what you're thinking of, in fact, and probably isn't.

By that, I mean that rather than unlocking an ability from another class, we unlock an ability that looks and sounds like the ability from another class, but is only "like" that other ability.

So the request should be to unlock regen abilities that look and sound like the regent ability from some other class, rather than the actual ability itself, and perhaps keep it as simple as possible: It unlocks for all other classes as soon as you unlock the "source" class's Heroic Moment ability.

Example: when you unlock Legacy Force Lightning by advancing an Inquisitor to the right part of the story, it also unlocks Legacy Seethe for use on my other classes. That's the simplest it can be.

As for "other-class" weirdness, well, if I want my Trooper to Seethe, why not let me?

Needless to say, they should just be made available in the Abilities panel ("P"). If I don't want to use them, I don't have to.

Or make them Toys, like Hypergate, Feign Death, etc. That just costs an inventory slot for each one.

Isn't at a bit overkill to toss a credit chip up in the air and shoot it with a sniper rifle or blaster rifle, even at the lowest setting and twirl it around one's finger? And where is my trooper getting a flamethrower attachment from?

There would need to be dark/light versions of each regen animation, because some of them just won't fit with their counterpart class.

Edited by Tofu_Shark

Isn't at a bit overkill to toss a credit chip up in the air and shoot it with a sniper rifle or blaster rifle, even at the lowest setting and twirl it around one's finger? And where is my trooper getting a flamethrower attachment from?

There would need to be dark/light versions of each regen animation, because some of them just won't fit with their counterpart class.

you know there are legacy emotes when you complete a class story right? for example do /agent on a jedi sage he pulls out 2 vibroknives from outa nowhere lol. complaining about "WheRE iS My FlAMeThrOwer on mY TroOPer!?" as a reason why it shouldnt exist is silly. They could just put in a stock pistol/rifle model for classes that dont have the original wep like they do for troopers in cutscenes.

Same place he gets it from when he uses the BH Heroic Moment ability, I guess. And for the Smuggler one on other classes, well, Troopers and Agents already have the Magic Invisible Service Pistol, Bounty Hunters use blasters anyway, and nothing stops a Jedi/Sith carrying one for use in extreme situations (just like all the gun classes pull a lightsabre from ... somewhere ... when they use the

toy).

In what universe does "Legacy Force Lightning" fit any class that isn't Sith?

No, I think the simple version is best: add other-class regen abilities in the Legacy page of the Abilities panel when those other classes' Heroic Moment abilities are unlocked, and if you think it looks silly when my paragon-of-the-Light Commando uses Legacy Seethe because I like the absurdity, quite frankly, I don't care.

No, I think the simple version is best: add other-class regen abilities in the Legacy page of the Abilities panel when those other classes' Heroic Moment abilities are unlocked, and if you think it looks silly when my paragon-of-the-Light Commando uses Legacy Seethe because I like the absurdity, quite frankly, I don't care.

This I would like to see. I like being able to do funny things like this, just for giggles...lol

Same place he gets it from when he uses the BH Heroic Moment ability, I guess. And for the Smuggler one on other classes, well, Troopers and Agents already have the Magic Invisible Service Pistol, Bounty Hunters use blasters anyway, and nothing stops a Jedi/Sith carrying one for use in extreme situations (just like all the gun classes pull a lightsabre from ... somewhere ... when they use the
toy).

In what universe does "Legacy Force Lightning" fit any class that isn't Sith?

You don't care? Oh darn. /s

I have my opinion and you have yours. We will have to agree to disagree.