Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

EricMusco

This never fails to be amusing. Players who pay 50 cents a day want to be compensated for an hour of waiting, when it reality they don't play 24/7 and people on the other side of the world are inconvenienced every Tuesday. That's only referring to maintenance as scheduled.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, to say it's "unfair" when there are server issues for a single server is reaching a bit. It's not like they pushed back content or changed their minds lol, servers have issues sometimes. Trust me, I do networking for a living. Ever had to restart your computer randomly cause something is acting weird? Servers are no different, they're just bigger computers.

My problem is that it is just about ALWAYS this server that has issues.

This never fails to be amusing. Players who pay 50 cents a day want to be compensated for an hour of waiting, when it reality they don't play 24/7 and people on the other side of the world are inconvenienced every Tuesday. That's only referring to maintenance as scheduled.

When Star Wars becomes more profitable in Europe then I guess American players will be inconvenienced on Tuesdays.

Using the 500 cartel coins per month as a gage a 1 hour "inconvenience" would be about 70% of 1 cartel coin... Not sure where this guy will spend his 0.7 cartel coins.

While we are all waiting, it is possible for you to...

Oh, I don't know...

Play on another server.

Well you can't play the new contents unless you have characters on other servers that have gone through Eternal Throne though. I think?

If you actually broke down all this entitlement CC that everyone demands every patch that goes longer than it should, 500 cc is worth roughly $5.00, if subscribing is worth 50 cents a day, going on $15.99 every 30 days, that comes out to 50 cc, 50 cents worth. But these patch issues really only last a hour or so, and the player base demands compensation..... lol

While we are all waiting, it is possible for you to...

Oh, I don't know...

Play on another server.

That's only a viable option IF you have characters on the other servers that have already gone through the other content you have to do in order to ACTUALLY be able to play the content we have been waiting on playing