DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashpoint isn't the best spot for this, but whatever. Also a "top 5" is a bit silly when certain classes can obviously parse higher due to providing certain things a raid would automatically have (armor debuff, bloodthirst, executes, etc). *shrugs* just my opinion.

Kelaeon-Operative-Lethality 3/7/36 -2515.73

Lethality

Cropped to 5mins: http://www.torparse.com/a/225654/time/1368420548/1368420848/0/Overview

Edited by MiralukaJedi

Flashpoint isn't the best spot for this, but whatever. Also a "top 5" is a bit silly when certain classes can obviously parse higher due to providing certain things a raid would automatically have (armor debuff, bloodthirst, executes, etc). *shrugs* just my opinion.

Cropped to 5mins: http://www.torparse.com/a/225654/time/1368420548/1368420848/0/Overview

True I suppose, I was actually going to remove the Top 5 until I got a broader range of parses. I'll take it up in a while depending on if people want it or not.

This is the PvE section despite the name, at least thats my opinion and this is mostly a PvE matter.

Edited by MisterMuse

Just postin' to get subscribed...Let's fill this up huh fellas?

Although it would probably be found better in the classes section, not sure if people are looking in FPs/Ops for Dummy DPS threads, need to spread the word

Edit: or transfer it?

Edited by odawgg

I just tried to do my 5 mins and here is result http://www.torparse.com/a/231059/37/0/Damage+Dealt

2702.33 DPS

Sage Drahy / 5 Seer/ 13 Telekinetics/ 28 Balance/ - Healing PVE set 69 + 2x item 72 (off hand + wrist) fully augmented with Advanced resolve Augment 28

I left like 5 seconds to be full 5 mins I thought I started in 3:40 and so I thought I did almost 6 mins (not almost 5 mins) so stopped right before 3:46. I hope noone minds this (-5 seconds)

I just tried to do my 5 mins and here is result http://www.torparse.com/a/231059/37/0/Damage+Dealt

2702.33 DPS

Sage Drahy / 5 Seer/ 13 Telekinetics/ 28 Balance/ - Healing PVE set 69 + 2x item 72 (off hand + wrist) fully augmented with Advanced resolve Augment 28

I left like 5 seconds to be full 5 mins I thought I started in 3:40 and so I thought I did almost 6 mins (not almost 5 mins) so stopped right before 3:46. I hope noone minds this (-5 seconds)

the fight you got 2702 on was on the warzone dummy

Just postin' to get subscribed...Let's fill this up huh fellas?

Although it would probably be found better in the classes section, not sure if people are looking in FPs/Ops for Dummy DPS threads, need to spread the word

Edit: or transfer it?

Been thinking of transferring it over to the dps section but that part of the forums often remained rather dead. Also been thinking to fill this up with records from all the different individual server records but I know of at least one that's hosted on a different website than these forums so I'd have to track them down, check all the logs to make sure of their authenticity

and then compose it here, thinking of doing during the weekend sometimes.

What is the stance on editing of the log files? The reason I ask is because if I take a specific 5 minutes of my parse, I'd be at 2700+ for my class. It appears others are editing their logs? As noted by the lack of drop off towards the end. It can also be clearly seen in the logs themselves. I do not consider it cheating, but I didn't see anything mentioned in the OP that says this was allowed.

This is a straight up parse I took with all four classes buffs and a stim. I did not use an adrenal. This parse is unedited, but if it is approved that adjusting the start and stop times of a parse is allowed, I'll do so with a follow-up post.

Drekkin-Commando-Gunnery 6/31/4-2627 (2710 @ 17:59.07-18:04.15) link

What is the stance on editing of the log files? The reason I ask is because if I take a specific 5 minutes of my parse, I'd be at 2700+ for my class. It appears others are editing their logs? As noted by the lack of drop off towards the end. It can also be clearly seen in the logs themselves. I do not consider it cheating, but I didn't see anything mentioned in the OP that says this was allowed.

This is a straight up parse I took with all four classes buffs and a stim. I did not use an adrenal. This parse is unedited, but if it is approved that adjusting the start and stop times of a parse is allowed, I'll do so with a follow-up post.

Drekkin-Commando-Gunnery 6/31/4-2627 (2710 @ 17:59.07-18:04.15) link

Editing the logs is fine to cut out endtime, etc. Updated the rule concerning length accordingly (my bad, thought I had it there already.)

Been thinking of transferring it over to the dps section but that part of the forums often remained rather dead. Also been thinking to fill this up with records from all the different individual server records but I know of at least one that's hosted on a different website than these forums so I'd have to track them down, check all the logs to make sure of their authenticity

and then compose it here, thinking of doing during the weekend sometimes.

Right on, doesn't matter to me where it's at, just glad someone is doing it. You can also grab some Dummy Parses from Torparse if you want to be pro-active, torparse now has a dummy section.

As far as editing, I'm all for editing end-time, not for start time (you've only allowed end-time in OP so that sounds good to me).

Fenrir - Gunslinger - Saboteur (3198.13, Cut to 5 minutes) http://www.torparse.com/a/232062/time/1368725866/1368726166/0/Damage+Dealt

Fenrir - Gunslinger - Saboteur (3117.8, Full 7 Minutes) http://www.torparse.com/a/232062/time/1368725866/1368726166/0/Damage+Dealt

Noooo we weren't supposed to post OP engi parses Q_Q loljk

:o:p

Edited by paowee

Noooo we weren't supposed to post OP engi parses Q_Q loljk Now that's going to drive the MM and Lethality parsers away.. i'm more curious how people do in those specs..

:o:p

I couldn't resist :( . I recently swapped to it to do 16 Man HM Writhing Horror with 8 people. I haven't looked back since. I am going to do my best to run in through 16 man NiM TFB as a progression spec :D I hope that makes up for my blunder.

I will say, I have some guildies running full Lethality and Hyrbid. They are parsing remarkably close to me. I will have to get them to get on here.

Also, Roovin over 3.1k in MM is impressive (to me at least).

Edited by Grimsblood

Yay another Engineering convert!

I couldn't resist :( . I recently swapped to it to do 16 Man HM Writhing Horror with 8 people. I haven't looked back since. I am going to do my best to run in through 16 man NiM TFB as a progression spec :D I hope that makes up for my blunder.

I will say, I have some guildies running full Lethality and Hyrbid. They are parsing remarkably close to me. I will have to get them to get on here.

Try it out on Operator IX. Your DPS will suck during cores and regulators / rectifiers but it should skyrocket during the final boss phase. ESPECIALLY in 16-m. I don't really know how to make Engineering be more than competitive for humanoid bosses though...

TFB is fun too as Engi but your DPS will go down during the platform phases of P2.

=======

EDIT: le sigh :p lol

Edited by paowee

You can also grab some Dummy Parses from Torparse if you want to be pro-active, torparse now has a dummy section.

No way to discern exactly what specs people are playing using the Torparse Dummy Section and that's rather interesting information.